Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ++Update May 12/22++ CZ Bren2 NR Barrel

GunNutz

Thumbs up ++Update May 12/22++ CZ Bren2 NR Barrel

Leigh,

Any plan?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    You may want to check with Dlask Arms as we have had a couple customers state they will be doing a non restricted barrel run for the CZ bren.

Super GunNutz
    but if they come in registered as pistol,no length of barrel will ever make it non restricted

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    but if they come in registered as pistol,no length of barrel will ever make it non restricted
    if you read this

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    These will be registered as restricted rifles as almost everyone has purchased a buffer tube and rear stock. You can also take the stock and buffer tube from your current AR platform and use it in the provided Mil spec stock adaptor.

Happy Easter.

The IRUNGUNS Team

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    if you read this
    Another posts says theyll make em once rhey get one in shop.... soonest is a month, Likely way more

If someone local has a Bren and would be willing to let us peek at the innards please let me know. We are actually kind of keen to see if we can get N/R barrels on the go for these.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    If someone local has a Bren and would be willing to let us peek at the innards please let me know. We are actually kind of keen to see if we can get N/R barrels on the go for these.
    I'll be bringing mine in Leigh as soon as it arrives so you can check it out.

I guess I should pick up all the other re-barreling jobs you have for me first lol.

Update, I have ordered one and it should be here in a month or so form the importer. In the meantime we will do our best to populate what we do best, .22's ,and once the Bren hits the shop we can evaluate it for conversion barrels.

Stand by...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Update, I have ordered one and it should be here in a month or so form the importer. In the meantime we will do our best to populate what we do best, .22's ,and once the Bren hits the shop we can evaluate it for conversion barrels.

Stand by...
    Kudos for putting your money where mouth is! Even if you can't make the barrel, at least you have a cool range toy :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Even if you can't make the barrel, at least you have a cool range toy :-P
    Enough with that negativity. They will find a way. They will bring in a bunch and sell premade deregistered ones, and I will buy one! God Speed Leigh!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcost View Post
    Enough with that negativity. They will find a way. They will bring in a bunch and sell premade deregistered ones, and I will buy one! God Speed Leigh!
    Sorry, didn't mean to be negative. Good luck to Dlask with the endeavour!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast