Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: ++Update May 12/22++ CZ Bren2 NR Barrel

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    LMAO why pm you when everyone can read and see what we talk about so now you can see what it feels like to have the same drivel (LMAO) posted again and again ;-)
    That's exactly what you are doing you are filling threads paid by sponsors with your drivel because that makes you feel good when you get to harass other people out in the open behind your computer in your parent's basement. I get that. There are few people like you on every public forums. What makes you think the others want to see your drivel? Your drivel is directed to me therefore use PM and spare the others. But I know you rather do it out in the open because you feel good about it. Keep at it and continue to make fool out of yourself.

Again, PM me with your drivel and I will respond via PM as well. Spare the others from your drivel. Honestly. LOL
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Play nice children
    Sorry I know. I kept telling this guy to use PM instead of driveling on sponsor's threads, but he refused as it does not satisfy him.

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    I’m gonna have to say Bfiles is handling this a little better as he isn’t calling people a little girl etc.
    I hope you got your questions asked though, doesn’t hurt to ask.

But let’s get this back to barrels.

I am wondering if we can source trunnions so that it dlask could make full swap conversions (minus the gas system)

I would think that there will be cz brand conversions coming eventually though
    Like the x95 has
    Well if you look at his posts recently, he has been pretty much following me and not only on this thread. I didn't even pay attention to him. Then he started saying calling me for something that I am not and this has been happening on multiple threads. I started to think that this guy got a hard-on on me. LMAO

Anyway, I told him to use PM and spare you guys from his nonsense but he has refused it. I told him to use ignore button if he doesn't like my questions directed to dealers, and he refused it and said he couldn't banter with me if he did. There you go. He got some issues this kid.

But anyway, yeah I really hope that after Dlask is able to make the barrel Leigh can figure out a way to make a conversion kit so we can use the original barrel if we want to.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Spare us all from your drivel and stop asking the same stupid questions over and over.

Done, that simple. We'll for everyone but you it seems
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Spare us all from your drivel and stop asking the same stupid questions over and over.

Done, that simple. We'll for everyone but you it seems
    See people. This is another example. This guy keeps driveling and rambling of nonsense and refused to spare the others by posting on paid forum.

Your stupid and inept remarks are the forever highlight of your traits. Again, PM me instead and stop filling the thread with your drivel. Start doing what you are preaching. Simple. Hope the bold and underline help you. If not, oh boy I don't know what else then LOL

Glad you two got to hug and make up. I was minutes away from closing this thread and shelving it.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    See people. This is another example. This guy keeps driveling and rambling of nonsense and refused to spare the others by posting on paid forum.

Your stupid and inept remarks are the forever highlight of your traits. Again, PM me instead and stop filling the thread with your drivel. Start doing what you are preaching. Simple. Hope the bold and underline help you. If not, oh boy I don't know what else then LOL
    Only thing is you continue. Just stop with the stupidity and it's done with.

Sorry Leigh bit I hate seeing a thread I'm interested in always bumped for the same stupid questions again and again.

Anyway how's those handgiards coming g along lol
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Only thing is you continue. Just stop with the stupidity and it's done with.

Sorry Leigh bit I hate seeing a thread I'm interested in always bumped for the same stupid questions again and again.

Anyway how's those handgiards coming g along lol
    Seriously. Even I said it in bold already and you still didn't get it. Stop flooding the thread with your moronic posts. Private Message = PM me! Stop it already!

Looks like Bacardi got the last word in edgewise annnnnd .....thread closed gentlemen.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789