Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Primers

It more than just the libs. The US is paying close to that too last I checked. Starting to get better down south now. It’s insane. But what isn’t right now. 3/4” plywood, farm equipment, abs pipe. You name it prices are off the charts.

CGN Regular
    Glad I bought 10,000 Cci large rifle primers 10 years ago and haven’t even touched those yet. Lol I paid 39.99$ per 1000! Looks like it was a good investment now. Same as with all the varget I’ve got. Better to hoard when you can. Imho
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

Just went to Graf and son and midway. POWDERS 34-42/LB PRIMERS 7.99. Somebody is unilaterally cranking prices up!
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Unfortunetly I have seen what some Canadian distributors are now wholesaling primers for. These prices will be the new normal going forward, until there more supply or less demand. So if you find something cheaper, it is probably just old stock.

Over $20 a sleeve lol, nope! But like gas prices, a sleeve of primers will never be $10 or even $12 again, why would they when people line up to pay $17-$20 per and $100+ for a lb of powder. It's blamed on the USA ellection with a few million people becoming new gun owner's lol, and now the war in Ukrain! Time to dust off the flint lock and burn up a bunch of black powder I still have. Might be the most practical way for the future.

Well the good news is soon a loaf of bread or litre of gas will be $20 too so that sleeve of primers is going to look like a bargin. Wish I was kidding.
    Last edited by Goose762; 04-20-2022 at 07:05 AM.

CGN Regular
    This sh*t is depressing. Damn
    Money talks, BS walks.

DO NOT expect me to hold items without prior discussion or payment.

You should see prices for fertilizer it’s 300% higher than prices last year I know a lot of farmers who are not even bothering to plant crops this year as there not even at a break even point. There’s going to be some hungry people soon. I work for a drilling and blasting company you should see the cost for our detonators and explosives were well into hyperinflation. Wish I was wrong but unfortunately I am not

I’ve got 20+ years of components left for my low use firearms. Maybe 10 years for my competition firearms. Once I’m out I guess I’m done shooting. I love this hobby but not at the rates we’re seeing now. It’s sickening. Component costs are doing a better job of ruining this hobby for me than the Liberals are.

Canadian gov double its debt in just over a year bcs of the VID.... so prices doubling up is normal. Like a few mentionned before we are/heading into hyperinflation territories.
    My $2 worth !!
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast