Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cz Bren 2 MS 7.62x39 11 inch

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    BT vertical grip?
    Looks like it

What's the barrel change like? Easy to do at home like an AR, xcr, acr? Slightly harder like a ps90 or need a gunsmith?

CGN Regular
    Easier than an ar

i'm going to allow red deer shooting centre to borrow one of the Bren 2's I will be getting to make make up a aftermarket barrels for them. so keep an eye out for those in the 3-6 month time frame.

The Bren M2 pistol is irrelevant to 922r compliance because it is a pistol, not a rifle. 922R only applies to "sporting rifle".

The Bren M2 16" rifle is 922r compliance, because it has enough US parts in it.

But if you want to turn a pistol into a SBR, it needs to be 922R compliant first before it can be registered.

You may ask WTH?

At one point, it is actually easier to ship a bunch of US made parts to Czech, and bascially make all the world wide CZ Bren M2 commercial items US compliant because the US is the biggest market.

Say I want to build 6000 units in one year, it could be way cheaper to contract 6 to 7 essentially parts in the US to beat the part count in the US, and then ship these parts to CZ republic instead of having people swapping parts in the US or finishing partially assembled items. Everyone in the world who are buying off the commercial lines will be the gun with US made parts and US compliant 922r. Now, you may have to play a little bit of game in Eu content and duty when these things move around in the EU commercial market, but the value of these parts are probably minor, it is the "count" that matters to the US.

Think of how SCAR and X95 coming into the US - depending on duty and trade deal, there are multiple ways of doing it. Even the US b&T APC 556 rifles.
    Last edited by greentips; 04-24-2022 at 01:48 PM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

I just hope mine doesn't say Kansas City on it

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hey Bfiles,
    we currently have the 14.17 CZ bren 2 7.62 x 39 only, if you want it, give us a call 780-665-1391, will arrive on the May Export to Canada.
    price is currently $2129.00 USD
    Are there any more of these models available? Please pm me or something

Is the cz bren 2 922r kit available in Canada.

All transfers have been started and everyone's Bren will be in Canada by the end of May. If you purchase one by the 15th of May we will ensure it comes in by the end of the month.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    All transfers have been started and everyone's Bren will be in Canada by the end of May. If you purchase one by the 15th of May we will ensure it comes in by the end of the month.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    just got the email notification of transfer. Thank you!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast