Any Henry AR7s coming?

I'm on the e-mail notification list, but pretty quiet lately!

I'm guessing they're caught up in all the supply chain issues?

That would be correct. Also with their main competition in the lever action game Marlin, still in the process of being resurrected by Ruger, they have been taking up all that extra demand. We've had some AR7 deliveries earlier in the year but it was only a small percentage of what we ordered. So they are trickling slowly in.

The notification system works well, too well if you ask some people who aren't able to jump right on it once the notification system emails out.

That would be correct. Also with their main competition in the lever action game Marlin, still in the process of being resurrected by Ruger, they have been taking up all that extra demand. We've had some AR7 deliveries earlier in the year but it was only a small percentage of what we ordered. So they are trickling slowly in.

The notification system works well, too well if you ask some people who aren't able to jump right on it once the notification system emails out.

Can confirm the notification system works well. I got a notification for the Henry i was waiting for and snapped it up before anyone else could haha

Any other Henry rimfire expected?

Expected yes. Any actual concrete ETA unfortunately no. For items that we are restocking the notification system on the product page works well. With newly added items keep an eye out here or on the homepage. We have a "NEW ITEMS" tab on there that show's the newest added items to the webpage.

Back
Top Bottom