Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heritage Rough Rider Rancher Carbine

Business Member Italian Sporting Goods's Avatar

Heritage Rough Rider Rancher Carbine

These just arrived and will be available on the webstore later tonight but I wanted to get the word out on these sweet little .22 carbines now. The Heritage Rough Rider Rancher Carbine in .22LR. Great quality guns for the price point. $439.99

Keep an eye on the webstore for when they appear. Link will be added here once they go live. The firearms are available to buy now just call or e-mail us if you're interested.

Name:  Heritage Rough Rider Rancher Carbine 1.jpg
Views: 1886
Size:  144.4 KB

Name:  Heritage Rough Rider Rancher Carbine 2.jpg
Views: 1865
Size:  147.8 KB
    Italian Sporting Goods
    804 Renfrew St
    Vancouver, B.C. V5K 4B6
    Toll Free: 1-877-225-4741
    Ph: 604-254-7513
    Email: sales@italiansportinggoods.com

Thanks guys. Great to see these pop up again, and just in time for me to buy myself a birthday gift too.
    Top service as always, and fast communications. I'm guessing they're all gone with no chance to put them on site. Thanks for giving CGN the inside track.

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

Business Member Italian Sporting Goods's Avatar
    So far all the Rough Riders in-stock have been committed and are sold pending funds. We should of ordered more of these! If anyone is still interested, please send me an e-mail and if any of the current pending funds don't go though, we will contact the next person. Thank you all for the support. It was amazing how quickly these guns went once they were posted to CGN.
    Italian Sporting Goods
    804 Renfrew St
    Vancouver, B.C. V5K 4B6
    Toll Free: 1-877-225-4741
    Ph: 604-254-7513
    Email: sales@italiansportinggoods.com

Are these NR?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    Are these NR?
    Yes
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I’ll take, ALL OF THEM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Sporting Goods View Post
    So far all the Rough Riders in-stock have been committed and are sold pending funds. We should of ordered more of these! If anyone is still interested, please send me an e-mail and if any of the current pending funds don't go though, we will contact the next person. Thank you all for the support. It was amazing how quickly these guns went once they were posted to CGN.
    I'm honestly a little surprised at the interest too, for the past while it seemed to me that the consensus on revolving rifles was somewhat poor, but I underestimated people's interest for sure! I think these are a more palatable price point for someone interested in revolver rifles as compared to the .357/.45 LC ones from Italy. I've wanted one ever since I saw them at ShotShow two years ago, finally managed to snag one after missing the first five or so chances. I think it's neat to see so much interest in something that's a little weird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Looks great!

CGN Regular
    Great little rifle. Had it out on the wheeler and put a few rownds down range.FUN! Was shooting at a picture of Mr Putin and Mr Chi.Could have sold it for $600.00 and a bag of weed but I do not need the money .

SurplusNut15 nailed it. It's something fun and weird but not something I was willing to spend $1,000 on - given that my use for it is really Limited if I'm being real. So for the price point it scratches an itch and it should be a hell of a lot of fun to shoot. The last three or four times they've come up I've missed the boat so this time I just got in touch with Italian Sports the minute I saw the posting. They answered my email in 15 minutes and as soon as I sent the e-transfer it was wrapped up with a shipping label on it. Stoked. The best part is I already have a Rough Rider regular format revolver with both cylinders so I can upgrade this rifle to 22 Mag with a drop-in cylinder!

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast