Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did TradeEx sell off all their rifles?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    tradex will be missed but it's good that another site sponsor has taken the inventory over.
    enjoy the retirement I say !

I think Tradex wants to find the "stuff" and sell small lots
    Maybe Intersurplus will be included
    I always liked to find and import stuff, but, after a while, it was easier to let someone else deal with the day to day dealing with the public
    One always ends up with left overs

I have bought three guns from intersurplus. They are top notch in service amd communications. Highly recommend them to deal with

There are a couple of other dealers that are stocking the same stuff as Trade Ex did.

i got a husky from Intersurplus in January. Great guy to deal with. Rifel came as described, would not hesitate to buy from them again.

My understanding is that Intersurplus got a lot of the Tradex stock, last December I ordered an interesting old European .22 rifle and then I decided I also wanted a shotgun so I telephoned and they were very understanding and went out of their way to make sure I got everything I wanted. Very good people very deserving of our patronage.
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Eagle Firearms bought hundreds from them.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Tradex has frontier, intersurplus, eagle firearms and things military listed as partners on their site. Everyone seems to have a theory but that they are importing but not retailing seems possible

Tradex had a nice layout and interesting inventory, will be sad to see them go for sure.

CGN frequent flyer
    I bought several rifles and a few pistols from Tradex over the years. Sure going to miss them, they filled a niche in the Canadian gun scene that nobody else really did. About the only place a guy could get low cost dedicated target pistols to get started in ISSF style shooting. I bought a couple Free Pistols from them, you don't come across those everyday for the prices Tradex charged.Finding a reasonably priced Walther,Pardini etc is almost impossible anywhere but at Tradex. Hopefully someone continues where they leave off. That said I can certainly understand why they want to downsize. The job should be fun,not an overwhelming pile of work.
    Beware the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity,Lick it Once and You Will Suck Forever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast