CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

All depends what’s stamped on the barrel. I think it’s 5.56, but marketed as .223 for import reasons, I think.. similar to X95’s advertised as .223 but actual barrel is 5.56

I've seen comments like these all around but nothing solid. Can we find out FOR SURE on this otherwise, I'll have to cancel my preorder and go with restricted.
Please and Thank you!

Copy and pasted from CZ's the .223/.556 issue is awnsered
Specifications
CZ BREN 2 MS CARBINE
Product Name
CZ Bren 2 Ms Carbine
SKU
Firearm Type
Rifle
MSRP
$2,259.00
Chambering
.223/5.56x45
Magazine Capacity
Magazine Type
Detachable
Frame
Carbon Fiber-reinforced Polymer
Grips
Stippled
Sights
None, Full Picatinny-style Rail
Barrel Length
16.5 in
Barrel
Cold Hammer Forged
Weight
7.3 lbs
Overall Length
35.6 in
Safety
Ambidextrous Manual Safety

All depends what’s stamped on the barrel. I think it’s 5.56, but marketed as .223 for import reasons, I think.. similar to X95’s advertised as .223 but actual barrel is 5.56

Distributor says .223/5.56
CZ website says .223/5.56
Can't be sure until the rifles arrive and we see what's marked on the barrel, but I am pretty confident they can shoot both calibers.

They are also allowing people to cancel with full refund. I would assume there were a few cancellations due to May 18th.

The more for the rest of us. I am not going to stop enjoying my hobby and buying new guns because of this new change. Its going to be a cluster %&#% anyways, so I have no worries. People just need to take off the tinfoil hats and enjoy shooting.

The more for the rest of us. I am not going to stop enjoying my hobby and buying new guns because of this new change. Its going to be a cluster %&#% anyways, so I have no worries. People just need to take off the tinfoil hats and enjoy shooting.

Couldn’t agree more. I honestly think that entire “registration” is going to be such a mess, I give it a few months and it’ll be “put on hold to fix some issues”. Even if it sticks around, I don’t care, I’ll keep shooting and enjoy my hobby

Updated pics from the supplier with the NR barrel:
ETA is still Sept/Oct 2022

zIHDFJHl.jpg

X8U6PQ1l.jpg

Do we know what style of handguard? The one that's like the Czech military rifles or more MLOK like it seems CZ USA has?

Yes.

I thought it was hilarious when I read all the comments saying they will cancel their order because of May 18th, like wow way to play into the government not wanting you to buy guns by not buying guns. Just enjoy your damn hobby, guess. They will regret it when these are all sold out and listed on EE for double the price.

Back
Top Bottom