CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

We do not have final specs on this gun yet, we hope it will be very similar to the picture from CZ's site. Stock and number of mags is still unknown.

We do not know at this time, but it will be Non-Restricted.

Order with confidence, the deposit is fully refundable if you decide to cancel the order.

After a quick check with our invoicing team, the deposit is fully refundable if you decide to cancel the order, no cancelation fees.

Thanks for clarifying that the deposit is fully refundable with no fees! Ordered in!

I will not cancel the order as long as it comes with CZ folding stock.

RDSC actually changed their price and now it is $3249. But Marstar is still cheaper by $249 providing it is factory NR barrel and it comes with folding stock.

depends for who, at this price rdsc is cheaper for me since they dont charge provincial taxes. id rather pay extra 250 bucks to the gunshop itself than give a cent to my crap gov.

depends for who, at this price rdsc is cheaper for me since they dont charge provincial taxes. id rather pay extra 250 bucks to the gunshop itself than give a cent to my crap gov.

There you go!
For people that is out of their province, then no. But I do know other retailers that charges only 5% even for out of AB customers so I prefer those retailers instead giving the money to crap gov like you said.

Back
Top Bottom