CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

depends for who, at this price rdsc is cheaper for me since they dont charge provincial taxes. id rather pay extra 250 bucks to the gunshop itself than give a cent to my crap gov.

"The appropriate Provincial Sales Tax is based upon the destination of the goods or services, not their origin." If you live in BC/ON/wherever that isn't Alberta they should be charging you what your province would charge you. Marstar doesn't charge me PST because my address and shipping is to Alberta.

Its the correct retail price. Sadly some other vendors have chosen to gouge the hell out of us.
Had a retailer show me there cost from the distributor, and then show me some other retailers retail to customer, a bunch are marking them up $700-1000
Now that's gouging, glad to see Marstar is still one of the good guys.

"The appropriate Provincial Sales Tax is based upon the destination of the goods or services, not their origin." If you live in BC/ON/wherever that isn't Alberta they should be charging you what your province would charge you. Marstar doesn't charge me PST because my address and shipping is to Alberta.

cool but half gunshop dont charge provincial sales tax if you are out of province, and i choose to spend my money at those who dont. my shipping address is neither in ontario nor alberta but rdsc is not charging me provincial sales tax but marstar does. thats their choice but it just mean its not the cheapest price around for all of us.

cool but half gunshop dont charge provincial sales tax if you are out of province, and i choose to spend my money at those who dont. my shipping address is neither in ontario nor alberta but rdsc is not charging me provincial sales tax but marstar does. thats their choice but it just mean its not the cheapest price around for all of us.

Lol yeah frig Marstar for following the rules. Real crooks

RDSC do charge HST is the item is being to shipped to province with HST. I just bought something from them and they charged me 13%. I also got an email from them confirming that this is what they do and simply following the law.

But I know some other stores in AB that don’t charge me 13% so that’s where I go to give my business if I can. Better than giving it to Trudeau gov.

Snitches get stitches.

Might want to keep quiet about those things or they go away.

Back
Top Bottom