Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1523

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

  1. #51
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    North
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    OK, good news and bad news
    The bad news is, the distributor has contacted us to let us know that the unit cost and MAP price we were given were incorrect. As such, we have to adjust our price to match the new MAP; which is now $3099.

    The good news is, all the orders that came in before we were made aware of this will be honored at the original price, We'll take the hit on our side on this one.
    That's a real stand up move Marstar, you just earned yourself a repeat customer.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

  2. #52
    CGN frequent flyer JeffMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    That's a real stand up move Marstar, you just earned yourself a repeat customer.
    It’s only 100 bucks, it wouldn’t have made a difference in my ordering or not, but a classy move.

    I’ll be sure to drop some more $$ Marstar’s way.

  3. #53
    Super GunNutz bacardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On your 6
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    OK, good news and bad news
    The bad news is, the distributor has contacted us to let us know that the unit cost and MAP price we were given were incorrect. As such, we have to adjust our price to match the new MAP; which is now $3099.

    The good news is, all the orders that came in before we were made aware of this will be honored at the original price, We'll take the hit on our side on this one.
    Thank you for honouring the earlier orders! Glad I ordered right away

    Now I will have one in 5.56 and one in 7.62

    Next I am eyeing on B&T APC308
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

  4. #54
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by 5HoursNorth View Post
    I would love one in 762x39 but with ar pattern mags …you all know why
    BFiles posted about a STANAG magwell adapter for the 7.62x39 mm on another thread, do a search for details.

  5. #55
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    North
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Thank you for honouring the earlier orders! Glad I ordered right away

    Now I will have one in 5.56 and one in 7.62

    Next I am eyeing on B&T APC308
    Mister money bags over here.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

  6. #56
    CGN frequent flyer Bonjour43ma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    GVRD
    Posts
    1,029
    That's more like it, pricing wise! This thing will sell like hot cakes!

  7. #57
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    177
    Is there an estimated date for these? I saw in another thread that said sept-oct, is that the timeframe for marstar?

  8. #58
    Super GunNutz bacardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On your 6
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by freekshow001 View Post
    Is there an estimated date for these? I saw in another thread that said sept-oct, is that the timeframe for marstar?
    You can phone them. I did call them and he said no ETA.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

  9. #59
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    lol they jacked the price...

  10. #60
    CGN Regular edmmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    lol they jacked the price...
    by $99 on a 3k rifle? Basically a rounding error. Plus they explained it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •