Page 71 of 153 FirstFirst ... 516163646566676869707172737475767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    Ive been reading all the posts since the marstar conversion update so maybe I missed some details here....

But these 11 inch conversions.....are they the same price? Would they also come with the original barrel like the 16s?
    Yeah Marstar will give you the original barrel regardless of length. You paid for it so why not hold on to it. Maybe one day you want to register and convert into a restricted?

Quote Originally Posted by Danol View Post
    Maybe one day you want to register and convert into a restricted?
    I'd certainly want the option to restore it's original configuration (and sadly it's restricted status as well).....maybe if the CPC wins an election or two I'd feel a little better about getting it done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is full payment due when the rifles are in stock at Marstar?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    If you've got one its due right away. I paid this am.

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    If you've got one its due right away. I paid this am.
    Did they call you or email you? They have said I have one from emails earlier this week but no request for payment yet.
    Last edited by allthewayaround; 03-23-2023 at 08:23 AM.

I just got a payment link this morning as well, via email
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by allthewayaround View Post
    Did they call you or email you? They have said I have one from emails earlier this week but no request for payment yet.
    Never mind. I just received an email with the revised invoice and request for payment.

Quote Originally Posted by allthewayaround View Post
    Confirmation and invoice came thru right away. Try reaching out and asking. They are great to deal with.

I wonder how many in total were pre ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    I feel like they are trying their best here. No where else that took pre-orders of the NR is doing this, etc.

They tried to get as many 16" as they could, but couldn't get enough for 100% of the people that pre-ordered - so now, again, they are trying their best and are offering the option on 11".

They can't just make 16" carbines materialize.

At least Marstar is attempting to get NR rifles made for people that they have had deposits from for close to a year.
    Thank you for this, we really are trying our best. At this point, it would have been simpler to just refund deposits.

We feel as though CZ is ultimately responsible for the delays in getting the correct NR Factory version of the rifle to us to deliver to our pre-orders. Barring that, we felt we had a moral responsibility to offer something palatable to the clients who trusted us with their order. We realize that you generally prefer the 16" model, we've done everything we can including trying to procure the rifles from the USA directly (Blocked due to non-competition/exclusivity agreements already in place) to make these available. Huge shout out to DLASK for helping us with this project

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
    They should be prioritizing giving out 16" conversions in order of who placed preorders first. Doesn't seem like that's the case.
    We did, emails were sent in batches, in order, to customers on the pre order list. If you didn't get an email yet it's because there are people who ordered before you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    Ive been reading all the posts since the marstar conversion update so maybe I missed some details here....

But these 11 inch conversions.....are they the same price? Would they also come with the original barrel like the 16s?
    Yes, same price, yes you will get to keep the 11" barrel

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Full payment is due when you commit to the conversion, we are sending out invoices today and tomorrow.
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca