Page 74 of 153 FirstFirst ... 546466676869707172737475767778798081828494 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

Quote Originally Posted by astrodude View Post
    Are we getting ours in May? That’s near!
    That’s when Marstar is aiming to receive the first batch from Dlask. Hope the stars align and there’s no delays.
    My only concern is if the dictator bans it with a stroke of his pen, our payment is non-refundable.. so quicker the better.
    I trust Marstar and Dlask to do their very best. I’ve bought a converted B&t from Dlask before and it was beautiful.

Ok everyone,

EXPLANATION from BILLING

We all paid shipping on the pre-orders - this was calculated by their system on the value of the pre-order ($310).

If you notice on the new invoice they credited us back the entire pre-order amount; including "shipping".

The new shipping charge on the invoice is calculated on the new price ($3450), and thus, is mostly higher for us.

So in my case I had ~$55 shipping initially, then got that money back with the credit for the pre-order payment, then charged a new correct insured shipping cost.

Hope this explains it to everyone. Martina in billing got back to me today.
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    Ok everyone,

EXPLANATION from BILLING

We all paid shipping on the pre-orders - this was calculated by their system on the value of the pre-order ($310).

If you notice on the new invoice they credited us back the entire pre-order amount; including "shipping".

The new shipping charge on the invoice is calculated on the new price ($3450), and thus, is mostly higher for us.

So in my case I had ~$55 shipping initially, then got that money back with the credit for the pre-order payment, then charged a new correct insured shipping cost.

Hope this explains it to everyone. Martina in billing got back to me today.
    Interesting, my initial shipping amount was not refunded.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

are you sure?

I paid $310 + tax + shipping .....for a total of $412.71 and that entire amount was credited on the newest invoice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    are you sure?

I paid $310 + tax + shipping .....for a total of $412.71 and that entire amount was credited on the newest invoice.
    You're right, I was misinterpreting that credit back.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    You're right, I was misinterpreting that credit back.
    Yea I did too, and then with the help of Payam and Martina my brain worked again...LOL

I figured I would post the answer here to help save them answering us all via email or phone.

More time for them to keep up the awesome work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yea I did too, and then with the help of Payam and Martina my brain worked again...LOL

I figured I would post the answer here to help save them answering us all via email or phone.

More time for them to keep up the awesome work.
    That's more palatable then as I thought I was looking at close to $200 in shipping which is the highest I've ever seen on a firearm order.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    That's more palatable then as I thought I was looking at close to $200 in shipping which is the highest I've ever seen on a firearm order.
    Same.

But all makes sense now

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post

Good thing this was a 9" and not an 11" then......
    Thats a pretty gun, no debate.

I believe I am correct in thinking it will have a different gas system than the 16" / 18" which is an issue for me (YMMV).

And whilst I like the look of the suppressor I wouldn't like the extra weight penalty it places at the front of the rifle (as I have mentioned before in this thread I really dont want a front heavy rifle), I could however live with it were it a real suppressor (as I often tell people when we discuss firearms - in what other walk of life does Government impede Joe Public from using PPE - anyways, rant over).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Thats a pretty gun, no debate.

I believe I am correct in thinking it will have a different gas system than the 16" / 18" which is an issue for me (YMMV).

And whilst I like the look of the suppressor I wouldn't like the extra weight penalty it places at the front of the rifle (as I have mentioned before in this thread I really dont want a front heavy rifle), I could however live with it were it a real suppressor (as I often tell people when we discuss firearms - in what other walk of life does Government impede Joe Public from using PPE - anyways, rant over).
    What is your specific issue with the gas system?

The 16" version is a heavier barrel, as a result the profile will be thicker than that of the shorter gas system and will result in the front heavy rifle you don't want. A thin hollow alum tube that can be un threaded from the front of the rifle pictured is still lighter than the heavier profile barrel of a converted 16" rifle
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!