CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

Your site just charged me over $70 for uninsured shipping…… Is that anticipating inflation by the time they arrive in 2025? LOL
Seriously though, is that amount correct?

Your site just charged me over $70 for uninsured shipping…… Is that anticipating inflation by the time they arrive in 2025? LOL
Seriously though, is that amount correct?

I just spent $25 to send a letter sized bubble mailer from AB to Manitoba so $70 to ship a ten pound rifle expedited does not seem unreasonable (or at least out of the question given CP rates).

Sent a 1lb package to sask from Alberta that was $200insured for $25 this past week. I can see why lots of places stop free shipping. Might be a bit high uninsured if they have business rates.

I understand already that it is not a public forum. Brownells, Cabelas, and CTCS also don’t pay ads here, but you can read their name, can’t you not?

I think ###### had an account and was promoting in the past but im unsure. Admins are quite fast to remove any business entity even responding to things on this site if they aren't a sponsor. Most recently an M+M got the ban doing that.

Can Marstar clarify whether or not these pre orders will be included in the post May 18th "not a registry"?.

Does the pre May 18th pre order date count as ourchase date?

Last edited:
Can Marstar clarify whether or not these pre orders will be included in the post May 18th "not a registry"?.

does the pre may 18th pre order date count as ourchase date?

Taking into consideration of what occurred when the ban happened, the results were different depending on R or NR. Those with R were considered the owners if they transfer was alrdy done, but for those who have paid for NR and their rifle have yet to be sent out like preorders o the Coyote SLR, they were force to cancel even though the purchase was made before the ban. From that my best guess is if they haven’t been shipped by may 18, they will be required to follow the new rules.

Taking into consideration of what occurred when the ban happened, the results were different depending on R or NR. Those with R were considered the owners if they transfer was alrdy done, but for those who have paid for NR and their rifle have yet to be sent out like preorders o the Coyote SLR, they were force to cancel even though the purchase was made before the ban. From that my best guess is if they haven’t been shipped by may 18, they will be required to follow the new rules.

You must have dealt with a ####ty retailer, I know numerous people who paid for NRs before the ban and were still able to have them shipped… hell one of my buddies bought a stag ten hours before the ban was announced and the retailer still shipped it a week later.. if you paid for it before the ban it’s yours. You were allowed to take possession, some stores were just cowardly and those are the ones that haven’t got my business since and shouldn’t get yours either.

All Ars bought before the ban were transferrd and registered after the ban. I had an ar lower show up weeks later, my transfer sheet says prohibited. Bought 1 day before the ban but transferrd by cfc after it . So they knowingly transferred a prohibited firearm to me. Which could be a good case for getting grandfathered….

The law clearly said firearms can be returned home to owners. So all the nrs should have been given to the new owners.

I bought a stag 15 striped lower the day before as well. Abd they gave me the option to keep or return, and I returned, money was tight. Abd I was afraid I would not find the parts to finish after the oic. And I regret that so much now..,

Last edited:
You must have dealt with a ####ty retailer, I know numerous people who paid for NRs before the ban and were still able to have them shipped… hell one of my buddies bought a stag ten hours before the ban was announced and the retailer still shipped it a week later.. if you paid for it before the ban it’s yours. You were allowed to take possession, some stores were just cowardly and those are the ones that haven’t got my business since and shouldn’t get yours either.

I think it was more for the pre orders. BCL stated shortly after the ban that they were no longer going to make semi autos for Canada. So basically they cancelled the pre order not the retailer. ATRS is still filling orders that came before they were given the stop notice by the CFO.

Back
Top Bottom