CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

Are you taking an indefinite amount of pre orders, or only the amount of rifles actually coming in the arranged shipment? Just curious

I wonder how many NR models will be coming in on the first Sept/Oct shipment? I'm hoping NS communicated to CZ how large of a demand this will be.

1000, 5000?

Take my fooking money right now! Pre ordered, thanks Marstar, and yes it will be a long summer wait but worth it.

Quick Monday morning update, here is some info straight from the distributor:

These are factory CZ guns with factory barrels.
Barrel length is 18.6”
It will have a folding stock, and at the moment the plan is to have it with folding sights.
No option for 7.62x39 in non-restricted in the short term, but it’s something we can look at in 2023.

Barrel length is 18.6”
It will have a folding stock, and at the moment the plan is to have it with folding sights.
No option for 7.62x39 in non-restricted in the short term, but it’s something we can look at in 2023.

Thanks Marstar!

Factory NR barrels and folding stock..fooking boom to all nay sayers lol

Did they mention what calibre options the non-restricted will have, besides not being available in 7.62?

Thanks marstar!

Did they mention what calibre options the non-restricted will have, besides not being available in 7.62?

Thanks marstar!

The CZ Bren 2 BR heavy/.308 only comes with the ability to select between automatic and semi-automatic fire, so no civilian version is available until enough people petition CZ for a semi auto only Hunting Rifle (HR) .308 variant. Other the that, the factory only makes 5.56 and 7.62x39 mm rifles. You may be able to get Dlask to make a NR 7.62x39 mm barrel in the interim, or a NR or R Blackout barrel.

Barrel length is 18.6”

Factory barrel, great news!
Gonna be a long summer

Barrel length is 18.6”

This is the second good news I received today! The first one was from my boss. Wow what a Monday! Thanks Marstar!

Can we pay in full now to avoid the registry 2.0? That way the sale is before may 18?
I don't think this will change much.

Would also be great if Marstar would bring in some of those HBI goodies to bling out the gun.
We can try, let us know what you're looking for, we'll try to bring it in.

Maybe here is the catch-- "Rifle may not be as shown in picture"
There is no catch, we got this picture right from CZs website, we say "it may not be as shown" because we don't know what the gun will look like yet.

I believe Marstar said earlier in thread they would be reviewing shipping costs and adjust later on
This is accurate, we will re-check shipping once the rifles are here and modify shipping prices accordingly.

Can Marstar clarify whether or not these pre orders will be included in the post May 18th "not a registry"?.
Does the pre May 18th pre order date count as purchase date?
We do not know yet, see my next post.

Are you taking an indefinite amount of pre orders, or only the amount of rifles actually coming in the arranged shipment? Just curious
We have a select amount of rifles reserved with the distributor, not indefinite.

Right now only .223/5.56
7.62 maybe next year

Here is an e-mail we got from the CSAAA this weekend:

We understand that there is information circulating about possible firearm regulation changes coming into effect May 18th.

During a meeting on April 24th with the RCMP and Public Safety, CSAAA was informed that there was no set implementation date as of yet, and that adequate notice would be given to allow our industry to prepare.

To ensure we are offering our members the most accurate information, we at CSAAA have reached out to our contacts at the RCMP and Public Safety to confirm the validity of this information and offer further clarification.

Lastly, I would like to ask people to stop advertising for other dealers in our forum, regardless of if they are sponsors or not.

Back
Top Bottom