Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

CGN Regular
    when the store sell to you after May 18 the store will get RCMP for approval. And the government will know you are the new owner. If you plan to sell it in the future without informing the government, they will still assuming you own it. Any crimes potential done by that firearm will come back to you.

However for current non-restricted firearm owners, you can always claim you sold it before May 18. To conclude, it is more a issue for future non restricted trade.
    Last edited by proflui; 05-06-2022 at 03:17 PM.

First of all, big thanks to all of you for the orders, we appreciate your support! I will try to answer all your questions.

We only charge federal taxes for all provinces outside of Ontario except Quebec.

We do offer pick up at the shop, this is one of the shipping options at checkout and will remove your shipping fees, keep in mind all pickup must be by appointment.

We are currently standing by for more specs on the rifle; barrel length and manufacturer, what stock, sights included, availability in 7.62x39. We will post the info here as it arrives.

Those who think we hiked the price up by 100$ because they were selling well, we encourage you to reach out to the distributor and get the full story. We were told, 3 hours after posting here, that there was a mistake in the initial pricing and we were asked to correct this. The distributor will 100% back this up.

Based on past experiences (IE the OIC), you can take possession of a firearm that is banned by OIC so long as there is an invoice for the item dated before the OIC. That said, in the past, distributors we've dealt with have opted not to ship affected firearms to us unless they were registered with the CFP as prohibited prior to shipment. Essentially, if we have the item in stock then we can fulfill the order even if the legal status of the firearm changes. Its more complicated if we have a preorder with the distributor.
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    So are the pre-orders going to be affected by the registry 2.0? I want to put in a pre-order but, not if its going to be registered.

Based on what is said this will be one expensive rifle to have a boating accident with…
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Based on what is said this will be one expensive rifle to have a boating accident with…
    Mike from Canmore is ready

I noticed that the wording regarding nonrestricted on the RCMP has changed since I’ve read it many years ago.
    “ (seller, giver) MUST make sure that the transferee (buyer, recipient) has a valid PAL. Call the CFP”.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytitan View Post
    So are the pre-orders going to be affected by the registry 2.0? I want to put in a pre-order but, not if its going to be registered.
    If it is I’m ####ing cancelling my preorder. Not going through this #### again
    SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderWatch93 View Post
    If it is I’m ####ing cancelling my preorder. Not going through this #### again
    I think that’ll be the case for a large percentage of buyers.
    Pro- can plink with it and hunt with it
    Con- they will be knocking at your door to take it away without compensation sooner or later. Boating accident? That lake didn’t have a PAL so you’re going to jail.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Annnnnndddd this is why I should always follow my own rules of "don't ever pre order" ffs

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytitan View Post
    If they can get it to you before May 18 then your are good to go.