Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcost View Post
    Long barrel with mock suppressor and long handguard. Don't find it to unwieldy at all. Just had it out side by side with the new 81sr and the Bren handles so much better.
    Yea I too agree the Bren is hands down way better handling then the SR. Actually handles better then the T81 rifles aswell
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    Call us, we have some rifles available.
    1-888-744-0066

We answered all e-mails this morning, didn't see an e-mail for a refund request. Please call us if you refund hasn't been processed yet.
    1-888-744-0066

Call us, we have some rifles available.
    1-888-744-0066
    Any more rifles available?

If it isn't front heavy (and that is the consensus it seems) and it looks like this with the longer hand guard I am in:

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 10.12.42.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  17.5 KB

Has anyone else that paid for the preorder been charged a shipping fee (~$80)?

Is that the norm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tcost View Post
    Long barrel with mock suppressor and long handguard. Don't find it to unwieldy at all. Just had it out side by side with the new 81sr and the Bren handles so much better.
    Well that has a 20” heavy barrel so holding out a piece or rebar is about the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    If it isn't front heavy (and that is the consensus it seems) and it looks like this with the longer hand guard I am in:

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 10.12.42.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  17.5 KB
    HB industries has a 15.8 inch handguard that works with the carbine length gas system so you'd only have 2.5 ish inches of barrel sticking out. If you get a dlask custom you can get their 13.8 inch handguard that has the short gas system cut out and have 4.5 ish inches sticking out (my prefered ratio) and less material out front adding more weight. Both of those options have a better barrel to handguard ratio than the stock configuration.

I'm guessing the non restricted will come with the carbine model handguard. If I'm remembering correctly the barrel to handguard ratio with the HB 13.8 and 18.5 barrel is the same as the ratio on the 16.5 carbine.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    HB industries has a 15.8 inch handguard that works with the carbine length gas system so you'd only have 2.5 ish inches of barrel sticking out. If you get a dlask custom you can get their 13.8 inch handguard that has the short gas system cut out and have 4.5 ish inches sticking out (my prefered ratio) and less material out front adding more weight. Both of those options have a better barrel to handguard ratio than the stock configuration.

I'm guessing the non restricted will come with the carbine model handguard. If I'm remembering correctly the barrel to handguard ratio with the HB 13.8 and 18.5 barrel is the same as the ratio on the 16.5 carbine.
    Holy! Lots of info here - thanks!

I`m not super up to speed on the options on these but what gas system will the 18.6" NR have? Carbine? Or something else? Has CZ confirmed this yet?

I know with ARs that a NR length barrel would most likely have a rifle length gas system - I know I'm not comparing apples with apples as the AR is DI and the Bren 2 is a piston gun.

What are the gas options for the Bren 2?

Holy! Lots of info here - thanks!

I`m not super up to speed on the options on these but what gas system will the 18.6" NR have? Carbine? Or something else? Has CZ confirmed this yet?

I know with ARs that a NR length barrel would most likely have a rifle length gas system - I know I'm not comparing apples with apples as the AR is DI and the Bren 2 is a piston gun.

What are the gas options for the Bren 2?
    It's either the short or long gas system. Everything up to the 14 has the short gas system. The carbine model has the long gas system. I would venture to guess that the 18.5 from the factory will have the same length as the carbine. My Dlask bren has the short system because I had an 8 inch bren prior to the barrel swap.

Super GunNutz
    Any cancel ? To put my name and a deposit?

Has anyone else that paid for the preorder been charged a shipping fee (~$80)?

Is that the norm?
    This lets us avoid having to do new orders with completion charges, or having to manually calculate shipping for each order when the firearms arrive. It streamlines everything on our side when the firearms are in hand so we can get these out in a reasonable time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by mauser71 View Post
    Any cancel ? To put my name and a deposit?
    We do get cancels once in a while. We're not restocking the product on the website as it would trigger a mass email to everyone who's signed up for notifications (which, for a single cancellation would be annoying as it would basically be sold instantly again)
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca