Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

Quote Originally Posted by edmmatt View Post
    "The appropriate Provincial Sales Tax is based upon the destination of the goods or services, not their origin." If you live in BC/ON/wherever that isn't Alberta they should be charging you what your province would charge you. Marstar doesn't charge me PST because my address and shipping is to Alberta.
    cool but half gunshop dont charge provincial sales tax if you are out of province, and i choose to spend my money at those who dont. my shipping address is neither in ontario nor alberta but rdsc is not charging me provincial sales tax but marstar does. thats their choice but it just mean its not the cheapest price around for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

Quote Originally Posted by Ced1942 View Post
    cool but half gunshop dont charge provincial sales tax if you are out of province, and i choose to spend my money at those who dont. my shipping address is neither in ontario nor alberta but rdsc is not charging me provincial sales tax but marstar does. thats their choice but it just mean its not the cheapest price around for all of us.
    Lol yeah frig Marstar for following the rules. Real crooks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-Sniper View Post
    How are you offering this $700 cheaper than Red Deer Shooting Center???
    Rdsc just jacked their R guns up by 450

RDSC do charge HST is the item is being to shipped to province with HST. I just bought something from them and they charged me 13%. I also got an email from them confirming that this is what they do and simply following the law.

But I know some other stores in AB that don’t charge me 13% so that’s where I go to give my business if I can. Better than giving it to Trudeau gov.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Regular
    Snitches get stitches.

Might want to keep quiet about those things or they go away.

Holy #### look at that unit. And a decent price too
    CCFR, CSSA member!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuhalsky View Post
    ummm.. $67.53 for shipping?
    Recently ordered a rifle from Alberta to Onterrible. $2K value shipped with insurance was $99.00 Yes shipping rates have got stupid...
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN frequent flyer
    Diesel is around $2.30

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    Diesel is around $2.30
    And I just had my 1000 gallon tank filled today. I expect that to last until Tuesday before needing refilled

(sorry for the thread derail)
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

oHHH FFS im gonna be sleeping in the shed. Just spent 24k on a new can am atv now this lol Thank god the shed has power
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6