Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up from Dlask Arms Corp.

Thank you for the update Dlask!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by M3GAD37H View Post
    By any chance pre purchase of the takedown receiver going to happen to have one less in the books?
    Yes please. Wonder if they can sell us a “serial number” in advance like some other receiver manufacturers in Canada have done

CGN Regular
    How on earth is private sales be regulated? That is a little over the top. New non registry. I apparently I was not aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    How on earth is private sales be regulated? That is a little over the top. New non registry. I apparently I was not aware of this.
    How on earth can a PRIME MINISTER have 3 ethics violation convictions, including having the RCMP a hairs breadth from laying charges of fraud, and he's still in full control of the country ?

No idea, but it happened. This will also happen. The deel-io is that ALL transactions for N/R firearms will now require the parties to call the RCMP, provide PAL numbers and other identifying information and then tell the kind operator on the phone what the make, model and serial number of the firearm is and be 'approved' to transfer it. This is even between you and your spouse !!

Ladies and gentlemen, you simply cannot make this s**t up. . .what's next, asking us to give them ideas on how to collect and destroy all of the newly prohibited guns ? Oh wait....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    How on earth can a PRIME MINISTER have 3 ethics violation convictions, including having the RCMP a hairs breadth from laying charges of fraud, and he's still in full control of the country ?

No idea, but it happened. This will also happen. The deel-io is that ALL transactions for N/R firearms will now require the parties to call the RCMP, provide PAL numbers and other identifying information and then tell the kind operator on the phone what the make, model and serial number of the firearm is and be 'approved' to transfer it. This is even between you and your spouse !!

Ladies and gentlemen, you simply cannot make this s**t up. . .what's next, asking us to give them ideas on how to collect and destroy all of the newly prohibited guns ? Oh wait....
    For private sales nothing in c71 says anything about individuals having to provide any personal information other than a PAL#, nor any info about the firearm.

I suspect they will want a bit of personal info such as name to verify the PAL, but nobody should be providing any information about the gun.

In fact, it specifies what information is to be retained by the Registrar:

(3) Subsection 85(1) of the Act is amended by striking out “and” at the end of paragraph (a) and by adding the following after paragraph (b):
    (c) every request for a reference number made to the Registrar under section 23 and, if the request is refused, the reasons for refusing the request; and

(d) every reference number that is issued by the Registrar under subsection 23(3) and, with respect to each reference number, the day on which it was issued and the licence numbers of the transferor and transferee.
    Reference #. Two PALs. The date. That's the only info they are supposed to be keeping record of.
    Last edited by Suther; 05-06-2022 at 04:52 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

GunNutz
    Will it impact the reclassification work?

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    For private sales nothing in c71 says anything about individuals having to provide any personal information other than a PAL#, nor any info about the firearm.

I suspect they will want a bit of personal info such as name to verify the PAL, but nobody should be providing any information about the gun.

In fact, it specifies what information is to be retained by the Registrar:

Reference #. Two PALs. The date. That's the only info they are supposed to be keeping record of.
    I read they want the firearm info as well including serial number. I don't see them handing out a reference number saying such and such was approved but there being no information about the firearm. Can't just say a 'shotgun' or 'rifle' was approved to be transfered, there would need to be more specifics than that.

Doesn't affect me, I don't own any non-restricted firearms anymore. Do dee doo doo doo....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Business-to-individual transfers are different then Individual-to-individual transfers.

Someone else please explain the particulars.
    Last edited by Colin L; 05-06-2022 at 05:44 PM.
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Will it impact the reclassification work?
    This. How this will impact getting you to reclassify R to NR? Please let us know Dlaskarms
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    This. How this will impact getting you to reclassify R to NR? Please let us know Dlaskarms
    If you don't think they do t already keep tabs on guys who change the reg of a firearm from R - NR you are only kidding yourself BUT after is changed classed, then it can get "lost in the system"
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!