Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up from Dlask Arms Corp.

Heads Up from Dlask Arms Corp.

Good morning guys and gals,

Just got a reminder that as of May 18th we will be required to log ALL Non-Restricted sales and keep said log for the RCMP to review for a minimum of 20 years.

If you value freedom and despise interference from The State that seems to be the norm these days then buy that cool gun you've been eyeing up for awhile now and get in before they know who sold what to whom. It doesn't matter if it's a fancy new shotgun, refurb SKS or single shot plinker to teach your little one to shoot with, buy it now.

This isn't fear mongering, it's a heads up from one freedom loving Canadian to another. Here at Dlask Arms Corp. we take our freedom very seriously, our founder grew up under Communist rule after the Russians invaded in 1968.

We will never do anything to compromise your information unless obligated by law. Unfortunately, that law arrives here in 12 days gentlemen.

Pay off the Visa later, this may be your LAST chance to buy anything without GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT into your (surely) nefarious reasons for wanting a gun.

So get out there my brothers and arm yourselves, and don't ever stop believing in what our country was, and could be again.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    I like the cut of your jib, good advice, Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    I like the cut of your jib, good advice, Cheers

In all seriousness. Dlask, thanks for the heads up. I was not aware that this was coming into effect so soon. Shameful, it truly is.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

By any chance pre purchase of the takedown receiver going to happen to have one less in the books?

Good post! Do you also have to log the sale of parts and services, or is it just NR firearms? Thinking about upgrading my 10/22 with some new components, so perhaps I should do that sooner than later?

Too bad most retailers alrdy voluntarily do this for the RCMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Too bad most retailers alrdy voluntarily do this for the RCMP.
    Except they do not currently need to contact the RCMP/CFO for a reference number for a non-restricted sale. Now they will. So each sale with purchaser's info will basically be logged on books with the RCMP.
    "You went full retard, man... Never go full retard."

Quote Originally Posted by TDizzle View Post
    Except they do not currently need to contact the RCMP/CFO for a reference number for a non-restricted sale. Now they will. So each sale with purchaser's info will basically be logged on books with the RCMP.
    Correct.If any company is doing it now I doubt they would burden themselves with having to call the RCMP and get a reference number etc. As of May 18th ALL retailers in Canada as well as private transfers (even between immediate family members !!) will need to have a reference number from the RCMP.

Absolute B***S**T
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aboynamedsuita View Post
    Good post! Do you also have to log the sale of parts and services, or is it just NR firearms? Thinking about upgrading my 10/22 with some new components, so perhaps I should do that sooner than later?
    Parts sales shouldn't be an issue, but sending your gun in to get worked on will be. Gunsmiths will also have to keep records of the stuff they touch, including for things as mundane as mounting a scope.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    This is what happens when you have an ignorant population.
    CCFR/NFA

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast