Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CCFR Canada court documents updated may 2 2022

Quote Originally Posted by rcaf1 View Post
    I agree this is an agenda to remove all small arms from the civilian population! ...
    "...disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda."
    Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy at a Gun Control conference in Oslo, Norway in 1998.

Equally reprehensible about Turd & Co. is that they don't have the imtellectual courage to just admit this, and stop virtue-signalling, pussyfooting around, sending Billy B-Liar across the country on "consultations" and, frankly, LYING.

FWIW, I got an an e-mail from Patrick Brown this morning which included this:
    I will scrap the Firearms Act in its entirety and work with experts — including law-abiding firearm owners — to replace it with a new law that takes protecting our streets just as seriously as does defending the rights of Canadians.

Our new Firearms Act will be written by experts, not firearm-hating politicians.

It will be driven by data, not American political rhetoric.

And, as Prime Minister, I will ensure we classify firearms based on function, not whether it “looks” scary.
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    "...disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda."
    Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axworthy at a Gun Control conference in Oslo, Norway in 1998.

Equally reprehensible about Turd & Co. is that they don't have the imtellectual courage to just admit this, and stop virtue-signalling, pussyfooting around, sending Billy B-Liar across the country on "consultations" and, frankly, LYING.

FWIW, I got an an e-mail from Patrick Brown this morning which included this:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!......

Sneaky Patrick Brown talking about helping Canadian Gun owners.

He is an absolute liar.

Check out him lying to Rebel News about playing hockey with his rich friends during the scamdemic!

While he shuts down the arena or civic center during Covid, he plays scrub hockey with his rich friends. Gets caught, and lies about it.

This person is a Liberal in a Conservative cloak. Don't be fooled about Sneaky Patrick Brown!........

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Like Charest!

I subscribe to the Hill Times, you know the Liberals are scared when they support Charest and beat on Pierre.....

Brown will be supported next by the Liberals but quietly.

Anyone have updated info on this case? CCFR hasnt posted an update on their website in almost 2 months
    Inter arma enim silent leges

Finally a topic I can raise with Dr. Lewis as a test, to see how far we agree.

Just have to read 1000 pages of legal precedent--which subject like accounting makes my eyes roll back in my head--to figure out how to raise it.

Or, as I've always done with past governments until Trudeau, trust her in whatever capacity she participates as my proxy to be equipped for the job when the CPC is elected.
    Wad now going to the CPC rather than gun lobby groups. You can't fix stupid.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345