Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CCFR Canada court documents updated may 2 2022

CGN Ultra frequent flyer meadowmuffin3's Avatar
    In episode 116 Rod stated a number of "facts" about the new regulations coming into affect. In a visit to Bulls Eye in London. an employee stated that the RCMP bulletin only required to the dealer to see the valid license, check with the CFP to verify the legitimacy of the license to obtain a reference number to allow the purchase to go through. He did not state that he had to provide the name of the individual, that person's address phone number etc nor record the particulars of the sale i.e. the type of firearm, the serial number etc.
    Does anyone else have information on this matter?
    The fact that Islam is a religion of peace and compassion for many, a peaceful and compassionate pilgrim, is immaterial as long as the spirit in the Arab/Muslim world is hostage to militants who regard Christians as "crusaders," and Jews as pigs and monkeys. George Jonas

The whole liberal/ndp GOV makes me sick!

Quote Originally Posted by asphalt599 View Post
    That is absolutely terrifying that we are up against that. Completely oblivious to what they are talking about.
    I agree this is an agenda to remove all small arms from the civilian population! Nothing more wont save people the illegal trade will just get bigger and that is a fact!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcaf1 View Post
    I agree this is an agenda to remove all small arms from the civilian population! Nothing more wont save people the illegal trade will just get bigger and that is a fact!!
    ^^^ This.
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA. 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(6.1), 12(7)..... <What???? Okay! Okay I'm dreaming. I'll probably NEVER get to join the PROHIB club.

Not trying to hijack, but Greetips I am trying to pm you and your inbox is full.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmuffin3 View Post
    i do not want to be too critical of the CCFR but I have tried to watch a number of episodes. To me Rod and Tracy do not get to the core issues and there is far to much gibberish that could be cut out that will better inform the audience and shorten the episodes. They need to be better organized and to the point.

Bingo!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Tell me you believe that the PAL doesn’t flash up ALL your news including ALL registered and prohib

Quote Originally Posted by Oldguncrank View Post
    Tell me you believe that the PAL doesn’t flash up ALL your news including ALL registered and prohib
    Which is even more proof they just L-O-V-E wasting OUR MONEY!
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA. 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(6.1), 12(7)..... <What???? Okay! Okay I'm dreaming. I'll probably NEVER get to join the PROHIB club.

Perhaps they should discuss the ammunition differences in military vs sporting rifles and how by design that means all things equal, a person shot with a sporting cartridge will have much more serious injuries than a soldier shot in combat...

By nature, sporting cartridges are meant to kill by blood let and shock - very different mechanism for combat or law enforcement cartridges.

Thank you for this. The cross examinations are surprisingly enjoyable to read. I'm glad to see the lack of competence is now on record.
    God Keep Our Land Glorious And Free!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast