Thread: Range Rabbit customer service is tops!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar

Range Rabbit customer service is tops!

I've had multiple dealings with range rabbit over the past few years and have always enjoyed great service and quality product at a fair price.
    A few weeks back I decided to treat myself to my first full size steel torso. I was elated that the purchase included free shipping,and, true to form the shipping was super quick and the Canada Post tracking info showed they had picked it up and that's where it fell off the face of the earth. I waited a few days to see if it would magically appear in the system but it didn't. I contacted CP's customer service and wasted 15 mins. of my life with zero answers.

I e-mailed Range Rabbit and within 24hrs I had a response and the matter was being looked into. The owner came up with the same dead-end I had run into with canada post, so rather than pass the buck to the carrier as he had every right to do as he did his part as a shipper he promptly mailed me another gong! Now that folks is service!
    To my further surprise when the gong arrived {I was called to pick-up the gong from the main post office in town and the gals gave me some serious attitude} included at no charge to me was both a mini gong, a second 4" gong and extra hardware with a note thanking me for my patience...Wow!

So,in a nutshell you have your classic "run of the mill" "you're lucky to have us" service or lack thereof from CP and amazing customer service from Range Rabbit who clearly care about their customer base.
    I recommend them to everyone I know and I can't wait to go shoot my new gong this weekend out at my bush range, you should hear that sucker ring with cowboy loads out of my Marlin 1894C!
    Last edited by Sun_and_Steel_77; 05-06-2022 at 02:56 PM.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

CGN Regular
    Awesome to hear!

It's always a bit of a bummer when a great company changes ownership because of the horror stories that generally follow! I'm glad RR stayed awesome throughout the transition!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I had some warranty work from the previous owners covered by the new ones. I didn't quite get the proper pieces as the design must have changed at some point but the correct stuff I did get was so much I had a hard time being upset and just let it be. Top notch for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_and_Steel_77 View Post
    {I was called to pick-up the gong from the main post office in town and the gals gave me some serious attitude}
    I ordered a Dueling Tree last year and then a spinner this year. My good buddy ordered a full KYL bundle.... needless to say, the ladies at the Post Office don't really like us for ordering such heavy parcels
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I ordered a Dueling Tree last year and then a spinner this year. My good buddy ordered a full KYL bundle.... needless to say, the ladies at the Post Office don't really like us for ordering such heavy parcels
    I've never had to pick up anything from the main building before, they lead me directly into the sorting area in the back (employees only) where the gong was leaning against the wall and gathered round to watch while I picked it up, tucked it under my right arm and walked the whole 50yds to my vehicle. I am not the biggest dude out there at 5'11" 180lbs, I'm in my mid-forties and had no problem lifting and carrying the steel torso that distance.
    They were none too happy and I'm sure the mouths were yappin' and the bingo wings a flappin' as I walked out!
    "The older I get, the better I was."