Gsg 16 9

I received mine today in the mail. The good news is it is as reliable as my old GSG 16. Took it out to the range today and dumped 100 rounds through it zero malfunctions out of the box no cleaning. Definitely an improved bolt release, rear stock feels a lot better, as well. Somebody knows how to post pictures I've got some side-by-side comparison pictures oh another nice bonus surprise that I didn't realize it came with a second mag and a really nice hard case which I didn't realize

Definitely an improved bolt release, rear stock feels a lot better, as well. oh another nice bonus surprise that I didn't realize it came with a second mag and a really nice hard case which I didn't realize

im glad they changed the buttstock, previous ones are plain fugly. cabelas did say it comes with two mags but the hard case is a pleasant surprise.

I received mine today in the mail. The good news is it is as reliable as my old GSG 16. Took it out to the range today and dumped 100 rounds through it zero malfunctions out of the box no cleaning. Definitely an improved bolt release, rear stock feels a lot better, as well. Somebody knows how to post pictures I've got some side-by-side comparison pictures oh another nice bonus surprise that I didn't realize it came with a second mag and a really nice hard case which I didn't realize

Is there any adjustability on that stock? Can you slide it in or out?

Was able to grab the last one from cabela's yesterday afternoon. The carbine version is way nicer. Upgraded Steel Bolt, retractable ar type stock, 9.25" barrel, and hard case. And that Faux flash hider is also a plus

url])

url])

PttIXjw.jpg

HudwHbj.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t think this firearm is designed for hunting. Plenty of other semi auto 22s and even the regular gsg 16 that can work for that application. I think these new 9 inch carbines are flying off the shelf for a reason. I am happy with them.

I don’t think this firearm is designed for hunting. Plenty of other semi auto 22s and even the regular gsg 16 that can work for that application. I think these new 9 inch carbines are flying off the shelf for a reason. I am happy with them.

I agree these are not designed for hunting... :) Glad your happy, Diversity is our strength.

Designed or not, they're not legal for hunting in BC, you need a 12" barrel here. I assume that's what he's getting at with the 12.5" barrel suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom