Gsg 16 9

I’m reading the details and it’s says come with “faux” flash hider. Anyone know if it’s removable? Thread?

heads up. a second shipment of 1600 is expected here in june so there is no panic to jump on the cabelas bandwagon. hold the line, lol.

yes, the faux flash hider is thread to the faux barrel tube which in turn thread to the receiver, both are removeable.

no thread on the muzzle. do you really think a real flash hider works on a 22lr?

I want to add the Dlask type 5 muzzle device. Also I'm sure anyone would far prefer a threaded barrel with the option to add your own device, over a goofy non threaded faux flash hider.

I want to add the Dlask type 5 muzzle device. Also I'm sure anyone would far prefer a threaded barrel with the option to add your own device, over a goofy non threaded faux flash hider.

its not that goofy, its on all the standard GSG-15 and ISSC MK22, i own both. what is goofy is the 16" stock, thank god they got rid of that.

yes, the faux flash hider is thread to the faux barrel tube which in turn thread to the receiver, both are removeable.

correction, i took a closer look at the 9" pic at cabelas and there is no faux barrel tube like on the GSG-15 std and ISSC Mk22. just the faux flash hider to the receiver.

My heart skip a beat for a sec and i thought it was 9mm LMAO

Kept giving me an error making the post , no special characters in title lol... may have been the whiskey too !
A cheap gsg 16 in 9mm would be awesome!
Was more just asking if nordic was planning to stock them as they sell the normal version. I would rather buy from a sponsored dealer than cabelas if I could

I am eyeing up the original as I just bought the rounded foregrip and a rail delete as well as a fixed butt store but I’m wondering if that configuration would look silly on the 9 inch ? Or I could but a false suppresser on when I want to go all “execute decision”

Its a 22 lr, what do you intend to hide the flash from? Tactical ninjas at the range or the insurgent gophers?

Back
Top Bottom