A Beretta for IDPA?? You don't say! Beretta 92X Perfomance IDPA 9mm

Al Flaherty's

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
What happens when you tell the Beretta engineers that you want to keep the clean lines of the 92/M9 series of pistols, but updated for modern competition and with a little bit more pizzazz?

This is what they came up with. A full steel frame, adds a bit of heft to help you take that follow up shot, or transition to your new target. Adjustable rear sight, with an interchangeable and bright fiber optic front post let you dial in your load for the perfect shot on target. The clean non railed dust cover makes for quick snag free draws, and the frame mounted safety clears up slide space for quick charging and easy manipulation. Tired eyes having trouble acquiring the target? No problem, on this 92X performance you have the option of mounting your favourite red dot. Just pick up the adaptor plate (sold separately and coming soon hopefully!) and you'll be ringing steel in no time!

Was this real? Did I miss it?
oY5EErR.png

Haha, picked one up today at an online retailer, sucks to pay more but now or never right? Don't know if people are getting more of these in the summer. I called the retailer and they said they were only getting 1.

I'm with you on the now or never. I just. Ought another 92LTT elite used, that cost me more then my brand new one when I bought it. But I may never get another chance to find one. Now I have a matching set

Looks like its in stock, got the email notification, 9 available

The one that they have available is the 92x performance with a rail, made for ipsc / uspsa, the OP's original post was for the 92x performance defensive with no rail, built lighter for idpa and still showing out of stock.

Correct the ones that came in (and are now gone already) were for the performance with the rail, and no optic mount. We have more of both styles on order. Fingers crossed with the summer respite we have more will make it in, in time.

Totally unrelated, I did noticed about a week or 2 ago you guys had Beretta and Benelli shotguns on sale. Was it for fathers day? Would have been great to see it advertised. Regards

Totally unrelated, I did noticed about a week or 2 ago you guys had Beretta and Benelli shotguns on sale. Was it for fathers day? Would have been great to see it advertised. Regards

If you're signed up for our newsletter you should have gotten a heads up about the father's day sale. We've found that CGN post's about duck guns, and trap guns don't get too much traction.

Back
Top Bottom