Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hot off the press re May 18

Quote Originally Posted by fatjimmi View Post
    It looks to me like this has nothing to do with firearms safety. The only things that such registries do is enable them to monitor the sales of used guns for tax purposes.
    Tax purposes should be the very least of your concerns.
    They are laying the groundwork for future NR bans and confiscations.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

are you certain this is for the private firearm sales as well? i think this is just for business license.
    not that private sale reference number is far behind, judging by their antics lately
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by taeish View Post
    are you certain this is for the private firearm sales as well? i think this is just for business license.
    not that private sale reference number is far behind, judging by their antics lately
    Yes 100% sure there is a refference # needed for private sales.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Definitely not my only concern.

Anything purchased on or after May 18th from a store will be logged as you being the new owner of said NR. Now if you choose not to call to get the reference number and the new buyer then goes on to sell it and calls to get a reference number it will still show as you still owning it. Guess who gets their licence revoked and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Helka View Post
    Anything purchased on or after May 18th from a store will be logged as you being the new owner of said NR. Now if you choose not to call to get the reference number and the new buyer then goes on to sell it and calls to get a reference number it will still show as you still owning it. Guess who gets their licence revoked and more.
    Very good point right here, anyone still saying this isn't a registry and stores have had this info for years should reread your comment and give their head a shake.

CGN frequent flyer
    Have the Conservative candidates spoke about this issue at all in the leadership race?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Have the Conservative candidates spoke about this issue at all in the leadership race?
    I'd be surprised if the Conservatives said anything helpful. They're just as useless as any other political party - I'll never forget that sellout flip-flop O'toole. If they're not willing to suspend parliament and walkout after all of Trudeau's bull####, or at the least start a CLA on behalf of the 2.2 million PAL holders, then nothing will change. The Conservatives need more balls and fury - hopefully Pierre will take leadership...sigh /end rant

Average Canadian is afraid of guns and it would probably be navigate PR.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    I'd be surprised if the Conservatives said anything helpful. They're just as useless as any other political party - I'll never forget that sellout flip-flop O'toole. If they're not willing to suspend parliament and walkout after all of Trudeau's bull####, or at the least start a CLA on behalf of the 2.2 million PAL holders, then nothing will change. The Conservatives need more balls and fury - hopefully Pierre will take leadership...sigh /end rant

Many of us feel this way. Sad times.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast