Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF-22 Receivers In Stock and Ready to Ship from Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by P12 View Post
    Will these receivers work with the Ruger factory 10 round mags or do they only work with the other proprietary mags?

Also, are you making a tapered and threaded 8 inch barrel for the 10/22 receiver?
    Our receivers are accept the factory box magazines perfectly as well as our proprietary 25-round magazines. As for the tapered 8" barrels no, sorry, these would not be good sellers for us.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Our receivers are accept the factory box magazines perfectly as well as our proprietary 25-round magazines. As for the tapered 8" barrels no, sorry, these would not be good sellers for us.
    Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to order one barrel that is tapered, at least a little bit towards the end, or would that be really expensive to manufacture? I just want to put an A2 flash hider on it and with a bull barrel it doesn't look right when the barrel is thicker than the flash hider.

CGN Regular
    Those links you posted for the KIDD trigger packs are out of stock. The only trigger pack that says in stock is the silver 2 stage. I'm looking to get a black single stage.

If i select local pickup as a shipping option, will i be able tonpick it up immediately? Or is there a few days of waiting?

CGN frequent flyer
    Is there a cut-off on getting a receiver order shipped before the 18th?

Quote Originally Posted by P12 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to order one barrel that is tapered, at least a little bit towards the end, or would that be really expensive to manufacture? I just want to put an A2 flash hider on it and with a bull barrel it doesn't look right when the barrel is thicker than the flash hider.
    Sorry, we have a fixed cost of $600.00 + tax for custom barrels whether they are for a 10/22 or any other gun.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    Is there a cut-off on getting a receiver order shipped before the 18th?
    If you order before noon on the 18th it will ship the 18th. We are going to stay until the cut off of 12pm if we need to.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    If i select local pickup as a shipping option, will i be able tonpick it up immediately? Or is there a few days of waiting?
    If you click Local Pick Up then it will be ready to go that day. Just give us a quick call before you come so we can have it ready for you on the front counter.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by DBontario View Post
    Those links you posted for the KIDD trigger packs are out of stock. The only trigger pack that says in stock is the silver 2 stage. I'm looking to get a black single stage.
    There *was* one on there but it was sold about an hour after I posted that link.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Regular
    I've been watching the site all week. But I guess i missed it.

Just wanted to edit this post as they are in stock now on the site. If anybody was waiting for one of these KIDD trigger packs they are up!
    Last edited by DBontario; 05-16-2022 at 12:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast