Thread: Announcements for 2022/06/02

Announcements for 2022/06/02

Our Showroom will be closed for in-store purchasing as for today, We have tons of transfer needs to be submitted and we are working full-speed on it. Sorry that we will not be answering any phone calls, Emails will be replied on a timely manner.

Name:  pistol_ban_web-01.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  54.7 KB

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tank
    G4C Team
    Last edited by G4C; 06-02-2022 at 04:10 PM.

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

Great work Tank in servicing all the customers. I was there right at closing time today with a bunch of other customers (glad I picked up all the ammo that I did) and I was watching Tank demonstrate the using of a Benelli shotgun to a customer. It was closing time but there he was, passionate about showing a new shooter best ways of shouldering the gun, gave her and her companion his card and said "call me anytime" for assistance or advice. The other gentleman in there was great as well processing the other customers who have come in.

Even though the store closed, Tank was in no rush and make sure all the customers got what they were looking for. This, despite him and his staff being up till almost midnight the past couple of nights processing transfers.

I went in to pick up some ammo and asked Tank about some recommendations. I asked about this and that and as always Tank gave me an honest and forthright opinion. I am always appreciative that I am steered away from products that would not be suitable to my shooting style/interest/performance.

As always thank you G4C for being my go to store for all my shooting and gun enthusiast needs! Thanks for your diligence in processing all the transfers and serving your customers with such a high degree of quality service!
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP