Thread: Information Needed For Rifle / Receiver Orders

Information Needed For Rifle / Receiver Orders

Guys, guys, guys......

If you want us to ship your receivers / rifles before the 18th then we NEED information to process the orders, i.e. your PAL number and your date of birth. This is not negotiable. All orders with the correct information will be processed first while the orders with incomplete information will be called and processed in the order they were received. Hopefully they make the cut off on the 18th....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Is PAL & date of birth also required if a client sent something in for work? I might have to phone in my DoB as I only included the PAL on the paperwork I sent with it.

I placed an order on Saturday and included all the relevant info by my order is listed as "on hold" is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzful View Post
    I placed an order on Saturday and included all the relevant info by my order is listed as "on hold" is this normal?
    That is because you paid EMT. Once we match up the EMT to your order it will be changed to 'Processing' and will go out by the 18th if it is for a serialized component.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”