Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 18th and RDR's back on sale!

Expired Business Member

May 18th and RDR's back on sale!

Any order completed before May 18th 11:59pm will not require a transfer. All products on the website are active again, with notes on expected ship dates. Get in before the deadline to lock in your time stamp!

RDR's are back on the site for our ridiculous blowout price tag. They won't be shipping for roughly 6 weeks but you are able to purchase now to get in before the deadline if you so desire.

https://gbmfg.co/rdr-fusion-receiver-system/

When you put these on for $299 they keep going in and out of my cart. If it had a rail I’d snap one up, probably two. But red dot only and sub MOA barrel are kinda incongruous. Part of me says hey it would be a real nice and light, short barrelled, point and shoot…but dammit a rail opens up so much more potential. I struggle to see the market you’re going after here because it seems awfully limited. I actually figured the last time you dropped these to $299 you were clearing out the inventory and moving strictly to a railed receiver with different barrel options. You guys do make really nice stuff though, and it’s a great price…I wish I was one of those who could find a good purpose for it.

So if it’s ordered before may 18th and shipped only in July, I’m safe or not?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post
    When you put these on for $299 they keep going in and out of my cart. If it had a rail I’d snap one up, probably two. But red dot only and sub MOA barrel are kinda incongruous. Part of me says hey it would be a real nice and light, short barrelled, point and shoot…but dammit a rail opens up so much more potential. I struggle to see the market you’re going after here because it seems awfully limited. I actually figured the last time you dropped these to $299 you were clearing out the inventory and moving strictly to a railed receiver with different barrel options. You guys do make really nice stuff though, and it’s a great price…I wish I was one of those who could find a good purpose for it.
    I'd like to see a rail that bolts on ... then you get rdr and rail

My god, the deal. Thank you!

Nope. Its when it ships from them.

I didn't know I need this until now. Great price.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post
    I have the "railed" fusion already and I have reflex on it at the moment and it feels wrong. Such an accurate platform with a reflex?. So I have been waiting for these RDR to come back in stock and I snapped one up immediately. I am ok if it's an accurate platform wth a less accurate optic, now I can put a proper optic on my Railed Fusion and use the RDR for making steel sing!! A Made in Canada, barrelled receiver, threaded, carbon wrapped, for $299!? Come ON!
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.

CGN Regular
    [QUOTE=Grey Birch;18873932]Any order completed before May 18th 11:59pm will not require a transfer. All products on the website are active again, with notes on expected ship dates. Get in before the deadline to lock in your time stamp!

RDR's are back on the site for our ridiculous blowout price tag. They won't be shipping for roughly 6 weeks but you are able to purchase now to get in before the deadline if you so desire.

There doesn't seem to be much agreement on whether these RDR's shipping in 6 weeks, will actually make the cutoff or not?
    Can someone from GB confirm they won't be getting a transfer for any purchase made today!? when these are ready to ship in 6 weeks??
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    I'd like to see a rail that bolts on ... then you get rdr and rail
    Yes please!! I'd love a rail option on this. In fact I was thinking of sacrificing one of the included plates and building my own.
    Grey Birch, please look into this!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast