Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 18th and RDR's back on sale!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    I stopped myself from buying your products when I saw your deleted post yesterday saying you are going to the US and won't even be sure you are going to do sales in canada anymore. I wouldn't want a product I can't buy parts for down the line. sucks
    I would assume the idea is to expand their client base and opportunity not reduce it.
    While I can appreciate a "Buy Canada" mentality, I consider "Buy North America" a close second, specially when it comes to firearms.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I would assume the idea is to expand their client base and opportunity not reduce it.
    While I can appreciate a "Buy Canada" mentality, I consider "Buy North America" a close second, specially when it comes to firearms.
    The way the message read, they said they would stop selling on their webstore for all of Canada. I hadn't thought about retailers themselves. I was more afraid of owning a firearm where getting replacement parts, accessories or any kind of availability would be an issue.

It's already difficult to get new stuff and replacements parts right now that I didn't want to own a unicorn gun down the line. Anyway, that's the train of thought I had when I read it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    The way the message read, they said they would stop selling on their webstore for all of Canada. I hadn't thought about retailers themselves. I was more afraid of owning a firearm where getting replacement parts, accessories or any kind of availability would be an issue.

It's already difficult to get new stuff and replacements parts right now that I didn't want to own a unicorn gun down the line. Anyway, that's the train of thought I had when I read it.
    I read it as they would stop sales(last night) of potentially transferable refrence registration products due to the new law, until they figured out the portal system for doing trasfers.

And they were moving their manufacturing business later this summer to the United States where the gun grass is greener.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    I'd like to see a rail that bolts on ... then you get rdr and rail
    That would be awesome

Are these RDRs being shipped? No updates since May..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    Are these RDRs being shipped? No updates since May..
    yep, update be good.
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.

Got a communication with them, RDR will be shipped this coming monday/tuesday with the tracking number they gave when you bought it (tracking is on the invoice received)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Benoit2hot View Post
    Got a communication with them, RDR will be shipped this coming monday/tuesday with the tracking number they gave when you bought it (tracking is on the invoice received)
    Woot!!
    *FAIR WARNING* I LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS AND I EXPECT THE SAME.

I know of one that was delivered yesterday. Was a big surprise because purchaser either didn't get a ship notice or missed it. But they're going out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast