Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CTOMS Academy - Online Medical Training

Expired Business Member

CTOMS Academy - Online Medical Training

CTOMS Academy is now open! This is our new online training platform hosting Courses and Course Bundles in trauma management. This training is ideal for those operating firearms, such as at the range, hunting, law enforcement, security, etc. The training takes a far deeper dive than traditional first-aid courses in understanding and managing serious trauma casualties.

The Courses are produced video series, where each video averages 10 minutes for convenience. These are scripted, narrated, and animated video that keep the viewer engaged in the content. They are information dense, respecting the viewers time.

These are not limited to military or law enforcement, but open to everyone. We offer 4 categories of users: tactical environment and non-tactical environment, and basic provider or advanced provider, meaning medical professional provider. You can choose any of those 4, even if you don't work in a tactical provider or aren't a medical professional, you can still buy the Advanced Tactical Bundle if you wish.

If you purchase a Bundle of Courses, it not only provides a comprehensive training package, but you also receive a 40% discount compared to buying the courses individually. CanadianGunNutz members receive an additional 25% discount off Courses and Bundles by using the following coupon code at checkout:

CGN25

You can shop for, and learn more about the Bundles and Courses here: https://ctoms.ca/collections/lms-products

If anyone has any questions, we're here to answer them.

CGN Regular
    Any easy comparison chart between courses / bundles?

Expired Business Member
    We should probably build a chart. It's pretty simple though. I highly recommend a Bundle for the discount and it gives you a comprehensive package. The difference between the bundles is just the Casualty Approach. Everything else is pretty much the same. There are 4 casualty approaches to choose from. Tactical or Non-tactical environment. And Basic or Advanced (professional health care provider).

Beyond that, the Deluxe Bundles come with a couple extras. The Deluxe Basic comes with Human Performance and Understanding Trauma. And the Deluxe Advanced comes with those two, plus Critical Thinking.

Depending on your interest, even if you're a basic provider (not an EMT or Paramedic) you can still get the Advanced Bundle and mentally filter out the "advanced" procedures, to get the deal on the Critical Thinking course.

Honestly, the Understanding Trauma and Human Performance are my favorites, so I do recommend the Deluxe Bundle.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Great work, guys and gals. Was lurking LinkedIn today, so the timing is great. Look forward to attending.

Expired Business Member
    That's a good reminder! I don't think we've updated the Linkdin page in a while. If you take any of our online courses, it would be great to post a review here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CTOMS Inc. View Post
    That's a good reminder! I don't think we've updated the Linkdin page in a while. If you take any of our online courses, it would be great to post a review here.
    I can't imagine it's a massive business driver - I just like to check on the companies I support, for the one day where the unicorn job posting crops up

That said, when I take one - or more - I'll be sure to roll it back to here.

Congrats again.

Just looked at your courses offered and this looks really solid for the cost. Quick question, do these come with a printable certificate or proof of training?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerii View Post
    Just looked at your courses offered and this looks really solid for the cost. Quick question, do these come with a printable certificate or proof of training?
    Yes Sir, there is a Certificate of Completion that is printable provided at the end of each Course. So if you purchase a Bundle, there would be a Certificate for each Course in the Bundle.

I added the deluxe bundle but don't see any space for coupon code CGN25 for the additional discount. Is that ended?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehawk View Post
    I added the deluxe bundle but don't see any space for coupon code CGN25 for the additional discount. Is that ended?
    It's still good. There should be a field on the Cart screen or on the Checkout page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast