Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: CSAAA Bill C71 Discussion Q+A

It amounts to an attack on online sales, they are trying to knock them down by creating red tape in the process.
    You should become a member
    CCFR
    CSSA

CGN frequent flyer
    That is correct,

I asked in another business member thread:

For online purchase:

NR - needs pics of PAL and other ID, front and rear + email that RCMP has on file
    R - don't need pics

CGN Regular
    According to RCMP here => https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firear...rring-firearms
    "The transferor (seller) may ask the buyer to engage in a video call or other means that would allow the transferor (seller) to have confidence that the persons presenting themselves as the transferee (buyer) and the licence the transferee (buyer) presents are the same. "

Are there any vendors considering doing the "video call" method ?
    I have already seen some vendors asking for pic of PAL and Driver License via email or text.

As far as lending goes I think it’s technically not a transfer. As I would lend my brother my guns all the time, but I want them back. But even without a time limit , the person you lent it too would not be able to lend it out because you are the original owner. So it really can’t work if it could only be lent out and then lent out again when it wasn’t yours in the first place.
    [/URL][/IMG]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567