Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New transfer rule

New transfer rule

Any idea on how the new rules will effect your rifles …?
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    Any idea on how the new rules will effect your rifles …?
    I don't understand what you are asking.
    All of our semi auto rifles and receiver sets are still under a cease and desist order thanks to the unlawful changes to their FRT's and a gross over reach by the EX Alberta CFO.
    Our bolt actions are under the same rules as every other bolt action, with the back door registry on May 18 2022
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Mike from Canmore just bought all of my stuff, he’s got deep pocket for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking.
    All of our semi auto rifles and receiver sets are still under a cease and desist order thanks to the unlawful changes to their FRT's and a gross over reach by the EX Alberta CFO.
    Our bolt actions are under the same rules as every other bolt action, with the back door registry on May 18 2022
    I mean let’s say someone owns one. They want to sell it. It’s not on the oic it’s prohibited on the frt (which isint law but has yet to be tested ). If I phoned in to do a transfer……. Oh wait. Just as I was writing this I answered my own question….. you don’t have to provide the firearms details do you….
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

I mean let’s say someone owns one. They want to sell it. It’s not on the oic it’s prohibited on the frt (which isint law but has yet to be tested ). If I phoned in to do a transfer……. Oh wait. Just as I was writing this I answered my own question….. you don’t have to provide the firearms details do you….
    I don't have an answer, as the feds have been far less than transparent (big shock) and I don't give legal advice.
    What I can see is that this new B.S. is a way for them to gather info on firearms that they have no clue exist nor with whom.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

CGN Regular
    how is that going by the way? I haven't seen an update in the thread in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by trimeal1 View Post
    how is that going by the way? I haven't seen an update in the thread in a while.
    Next step is discoveries. Patiently awaiting a court date to be confirmed. I hope I live long enough to see court.

CGN Regular
    Next step is discoveries. Patiently awaiting a court date to be confirmed. I hope I live long enough to see court.
    Frickin courts, snails pace... fingers crossed. Thanks for the update.

You do not have to inform the RCMP the specific make and model of the NR firearm you are transferring.

All you say is: I am transferring a NR firearm. Check this license. Give me the ref number.

Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Red_Rabbit View Post
    You do not have to inform the RCMP the specific make and model of the NR firearm you are transferring.

All you say is: I am transferring a NR firearm. Check this license. Give me the ref number.

Nothing more.
    I hope you're right, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ask more or if they change this in the near future.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast