Fab Defense GLOCK magazines only $25.95!!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Have a Glock? Need some spare magazines?? Well then do we have you covered and at a wicked price! Made in Israel, less expensive than Korean KCI magazines, and available in four colours!! Each magazine comes with two base pads, one standard and one extended, what more could you ask for!?

Check em out at the link below, all magazines regardless of colour are $25.95 per unit. WHOLESALE PRICING AVAILABLE!!

FABFXUMAGG1710LB ∙ FAB Defense ULTIMAG G17 10L 9mm 10-Round Polymer Magazine Black

FABFXUMAGG1710LG ∙ FAB Defense ULTIMAG G17 10L 9mm 10-Round Polymer Magazine Green

FABFXUMAGG1710LGR ∙ FAB Defense ULTIMAG G17 10L 9mm 10-Round Polymer Magazine Grey

FABFXUMAGG1710LT ∙ FAB Defense ULTIMAG G17 10L 9mm 10-Round Polymer Magazine FDE

We have tried these in a variety of other things that take Glock magazines, they work great in all B&T products, other 9mm platforms such as the PC carbine, the only thing we have found is that you MAY have to shave a tiny amount of the magazine catch area for an FX9 as they were not 100% consistent in staying locked in. More testing will be done with this, but two seconds with a small file and problem solved for the FX9.....

tANTNN5.png

POZEj1w.png

So the question is... if you had to use these in a gun that might be used to save you life... or at the biggest match of the year.... vs a Glock OEM or Magpul magazine... would you?

So the question is... if you had to use these in a gun that might be used to save you life... or at the biggest match of the year.... vs a Glock OEM or Magpul magazine... would you?

Have you tried them, tested them, compared them to the other options yourself? Hard to answer the question if you have no first hand experience with them.

I have been testing them, they run great. Have had no issues so far.

Have you tried them, tested them, compared them to the other options yourself? Hard to answer the question if you have no first hand experience with them.

I have an FX-9 and a gen 5 g17, would I be safe to run em in both? Bolt catch isn't a huge deal but would be interested in the mod if I were to order a bunch

That is why i asked. I have yet to see an actual review; unlike Magpul GL mags which have seen lots of torture tests. I would buy lots but none of the typical reviewers have chimed in on these.

However if you have had good experiences in pistols, i may have to grab a couple to torture.

are these straight 10 rds or pinned at 10 rds? because the picture on the website is different then the one on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom