Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Flaherty's - The VERY BEST Online Firearm Order Experience EVER - A Model to All

CGN Regular
    oh yeah thanks to that great shop for advocating random no warrant searches of PAL holder’s homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    oh yeah thanks to that great shop for advocating random no warrant searches of PAL holder’s homes.
    Care to substantiate this claim?

CGN Regular
    I am very happy with how quickly mine showed up too!

Thanks!

CGN Regular
    I just had my 1st purchase from Al's this week and I was very pleased with their prices and shipping speed!

BANNED
    Bought some magazines on Tuesday. UPS delivered them today. Awesome!

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    I’ve made numerous purchases from Al’s and I’m always amazed at how quickly they process the order and send notification that it’s ready to be picked up. As for friendly staff, not only are they friendly but they are knowledgeable, not some kid BS-ing you that thinks he knows it all. Their staff really do know it all .
    I wish them all the best and hope that whatever happens with this new draconian legislation that we’re facing, that they are able to maintain their presence and continue to be a source of recreational products for us for decades to come.

i live a stones throw away from al flaherty's.. always my go to place.. when i got my vz58 from al's many many years ago.. there were ETF guys in the store.. all kitted out mag vets and all picking up something.. they loved the 58 i was getting and ended up chatting with them and staff for like 45 mins!

I bought my first firearm online from Al Flaherty's recently (Henry AR-7 True Timber Viper Western Camo). I am extremely pleased with the product and also the great service from Al Flaherty's. Thank you so much! Hoping to make a second purchase of another Henry from them soon too.

Agreed, bought a pistol from them a few years back. Great deal, great service. Def would not hesitate to deal with them.

Last place I'd look for anything gun related

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast