Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Flaherty's - The VERY BEST Online Firearm Order Experience EVER - A Model to All

Al Flaherty's - The VERY BEST Online Firearm Order Experience EVER - A Model to All

I have ordered a bunch of firearms online from our various site sponsors. I have never had as expeditious and efficient of an experience as I have recently with an Al Flaherty shipment.

I have been at Al's previously a while back buying some small items like mags and ammo, but never had ordered from them online.

But with gas prices being what they are, I decided to purchase from Al's online.

In an effort to beat out the May 18 deadline I ordered a firearm from Al's on Sunday (15th - less than 48 hours ago), which I understand the retail store was closed. I did not expect fulfilment to occur until early to mid this week and maybe I can get the new item in time to hit the range this weekend.

I was pleasantly surprised to see an update Monday (yesterday) morning from the store on my account page. Then by the afternoon, I got another notification that the item was picked up by Canada Post with an ETA of today (17th) in the morning. That is quick, efficient and I loved how the system kept me updated at all times.

Now, for the funny part (nothing to do with Al's - but Canada Post)

Now I see that Al's had stated as usual for over 18 and signature required for the shipment details so I was expecting to go to the post office and to pick up the item and deal with the snoopy Shoppers mail clerk there (I had posted previously about this).

But to my surprise, my doorbell rang not too long ago and there was the Canada Post guy holding a long rectangular box asking if I am (my name). I said yes I am and do you want to see ID. He said no (LOL) and said "you look over 18" and then handed me the package. I said do you need me to sign anything? He said "nope, just signed for you." I had a big smile on my face since I was wearing a golf shirt, golf hat, golf shorts and he said "should be a beautiful weekend for a round of golf". I said "absolutely, for sure" and started discussing the latest in golf ball technology. Then I realized that he probably thought he was delivering me a new set of golf clubs and said "yes, I am hoping this will help me improve my shots".

FORE!!! LOL!

Thanks again Al Flaherty's! Opened the package and everything looks wonderful. Thank you for the great service from start to finish. I highly, highly recommend anyone who is looking to beat the May 18 deadline to get something from Al's today!
    Last edited by thegazelle; 05-17-2022 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

I just did my first firearm purchase from them...same excellent service. They answered a picky email question also, within hours. Same question posted to two other retailers: no response. Thumbs up!
    Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava!

Al is a class act. Always experienced good service from his shop.

Super GunNutz
    Same today. Excellent service.

I also placed an order with Al’s the prior weekend. It was with Canada Post the next business day and arrived a few days later (to MB). I was impressed given what i assume was a busy weekend.

If you think the online experience is great - try going there! Super nice and knowledgeable folks! Lots of clothing and fishing stuff too!

The last surviving gun store in Toronto, and one of my fav stores. Great selection of outdoor supplies. From camping, fishing and hunting. Professional staff and very competitive pricing.

I've only had good experiences shopping at Al Flaherty's. Either online or in-store.

Their online sales department is miles above the competition. If I order anything non-restrcited before 4 PM, I can always be sure to get a shipping notification the same day. Not just a printed label and then the item sits on a shelf for two more days. It really gets shipped out the same day.

Definitely my first go-to place when shopping online!

Quote Originally Posted by Beauvais98 View Post
    I've only had good experiences shopping at Al Flaherty's. Either online or in-store.

Their online sales department is miles above the competition. If I order anything non-restrcited before 4 PM, I can always be sure to get a shipping notification the same day. Not just a printed label and then the item sits on a shelf for two more days. It really gets shipped out the same day.
    This is a GREAT point. A number of retailers will just print the label, maybe to create the impression that it has been shipped but actual shipping is 2-3 days later.

I tell you, I cannot be more pleased to have had this online buying experience from Al's. It far exceeded my expectations.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Love Al Flaherty's. Lots of stuff in store, staff are great. Really quick turnaround on online orders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast