Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: New Release - Marlin 1895 Trapper in 45-70

Business Member

New Release - Marlin 1895 Trapper in 45-70

Good morning CGN,

We are pleased to announce the Ruger produced Marlin rifle lineup is expanding with a new 1895 Trapper in 45-70.

Marlin website for product details: https://www.marlinfirearms.com/s/model_1895trapper/

Orders are in place with Ruger as of this announcement. Please be aware, Ruger has not provided a timeline for delivery.

Retail pricing to be provided by your dealer of choice - expect around $1899 MSRP

KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    THAT is a sweet looking rifle. I look forward to buying my first Marlin this year. It's hard to decide between this and the SBL.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ballard rifling?

Very nice indeed! Keep up the good work Ruger!

Very nice, the trapper configuration with the 16” barrel and skinner sights is such a nice combination.

I really like the polished and then bead blasted finish as on the original trappers, looks very nice with the dark laminated stocks too.

....I am still waiting for the 1895 SBL. Is there an ETA on that one yet? They have had it in the US for quite some time now.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    ....I am still waiting for the 1895 SBL. Is there an ETA on that one yet? They have had it in the US for quite some time now.
    As are we. Ruger is doing their best to release as many rifles as can be produced, and allotting inventory where possible. We sure hope to see a large quantity of both models, but this is highly unlikely for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
    KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like they're going to focus on the 1895 for the first releases. I was thinking either a 336 or 1894 would have been announced by now.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Milton Ontario Canada / Cottonwood Arizona
    I bought the new 1895 SBL several weeks ago, put a Ranger Point s/s M/Brake on it and Leupold scope gun shoots under a quarter dia. groups at 25 yrds
    with reloaded ammo, recoil is not bad with the brake never shot it without so 25 rds and i am still able to hold a cup of coffee.
    Will be asking my locale dealer if he can get his hands on the Trapper model.

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    As are we. Ruger is doing their best to release as many rifles as can be produced, and allotting inventory where possible. We sure hope to see a large quantity of both models, but this is highly unlikely for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
    KGL
    Very grateful for the auction you did for the 1895 SBLs, got mine today and its a thing of beauty!

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast