Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Largest Run on guns in decades.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by twyeh View Post
    In a decade nothing will be legal, and you will need a permit to discharge your penis in designated areas.
    making something illegal doesn't mean those things disappear,these guns will always be there,they can never find 95% of them,there's still guys having fun with full autos that have been in their families for decades,they just get passed on,they can make all the laws they want,but there is 100's of millions of guns around,and nothing will ever change that,and the libtards could care less,it's only about optics to them,as long as it looks like they're doing something,it's all that matters to them,public safety isn't even close,

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    Vendors need to organize and lead the charge in starting to push back against this government thievery.

The gun orgs can't keep themselves from falling into political pockets, which only serves to paralyze this community. They are not the answer.

The vendors and businesses have the power, they just need to group up and work together.
    The vendors are also making a massive mint. If they want to stay in business they need to kick back more to fighting and advocating. When was the last time any of the gun organizations have made any real victories? The whole situation reminds me of a buddies divorce where only the lawyers benefited… I also get a kick out of the 85 cent 5.56 ball ammo, there is no way that several people in that chain of supply are not getting filthy rich…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    The only reason I can see for the increase in sales is that most of those buyers have no intention of turning anything in when their guns inevitably get banned and are grabbing whatever they can before the door closes.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Let's also understand that we live in a very odd period of time in history in which effective means of personal defense is banned across a significant portion of the globe. This is not normal, and it will change. One way or another.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    The last time the LGR came around, I reluctantly registered my guns. I honestly felt at the time that it was my duty to comply with the law of the land and that any resistance I could make, or appeal for change, would have to be done from the right side of the law. Other people knew better but I didn't listen and it cost me.

Well, I've learned from my mistake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post
    The last time the LGR came around, I reluctantly registered my guns. I honestly felt at the time that it was my duty to comply with the law of the land and that any resistance I could make, or appeal for change, would have to be done from the right side of the law. Other people knew better but I didn't listen and it cost me.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    The only reason I can see for the increase in sales is that most of those buyers have no intention of turning anything in when their guns inevitably get banned and are grabbing whatever they can before the door closes.
    That is exactly what is happening.
    Those numbers are somewhat encouraging, as this serves as a proof, that there is still a significant amount of people out there, whom know what is going on and whom know exactly what this is about.

This gives me hope, that the criminal psychopaths in power will have one ##### of a time trying to collect any of those firearms, once they decide to make their move.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    they would have to admit they disregarded a official government order,that would be hard to walk back from,LOL
    The only "official order" that would stick, comes from Trudeau himself.

How many times during his reign, has he proven that He is above the law?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal View Post

And for the public record: You no longer have any interest in non-restricted firearms and took up knitting!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sillymike View Post
    And for the public record: You no longer have any interest in non-restricted firearms and took up knitting!
    Yea non restricted are junk, it was a great time to sell it all and buy fishing gear.. if I want to shoot I can just get some R rifles and go to the range right !?
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567