Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Largest Run on guns in decades.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Largest Run on guns in decades.

Certain periods of time stand out for massive spikes in sales over the last 16 years we have been around.

• The end of the LGR
    • Feb 2014 gun buy (panic due to potential gun bans in the USA spilled over due Canada).
    • The day after the 2015 election.
    • Feb & March 2020 run on Shotguns and bulk ammo

By far though in terms of sales, the last week has eclipsed these prior periods by a huge margin. We have never seeing anything like this. Most of or regular items are gone and may not be back for months. Interesting times.

Justin Trudeau is Canada’s greatest gun salesman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Something tells me there are waaay more licensed gun owners than the Gubmint would like their sheep to know.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Something tells me there are waaay more licensed gun owners than the Gubmint would like their sheep to know.
    Other than kids, I only know two people who don’t have their PAL

CGN Regular
    I doubt that the Canadian Firearms Program is lying about the number of PAL holders, but they certainly underestimate the depth of our pockets during a good panic.
    Unless gun stores are selling to un-licensed people (they aren't) this is just proof most of us love a good panic buy... I am no different lol

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Other than kids, I only know two people who don’t have their PAL
    Ok but in all honesty your sampling pool is pretty limited and homogeneous in rural Alberta.... I know, I am from there.

BANNED
    Vendors need to organize and lead the charge in starting to push back against this government thievery.

The gun orgs can't keep themselves from falling into political pockets, which only serves to paralyze this community. They are not the answer.

The vendors and businesses have the power, they just need to group up and work together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The number of PAL holders is very accurate (just over 2.2 million)

The average number of firearm's that each PAL holder owns is wild guess and very likely grossly underestimated

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    If they want them all back, it's going to be a lot more then a few billion......(like it's ever going to happen)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenGatsAttack View Post
    Justin Trudeau is Canada’s greatest gun salesman
    I gotta feelin' Trudeau is going to get the last laugh. He's not as stupid as people give him credit for.

With the old LGR data, and the new back door registry, he could keep the smelters runnin' for some time.

You’ll be able to retire after this Marlon! Nothing but sandy beaches and piña coladas.

You’re only problem is you have to sell at retail. Now, if you were able to sell at used prices like we’re seeing in the EE lately, you could make some real money. LOL
    My wife calls me a pessimist. I claim I'm a realist. But I'm probably just an a$$hole with an attitude problem.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast