Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Largest Run on guns in decades.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    I gotta feelin' Trudeau is going to get the last laugh. He's not as stupid as people give him credit for.

With the old LGR data, and the new back door registry, he could keep the smelters runnin' for some time.
    except the old LGR data even if it was still around,was useless the day the LGR got abolished since all those firearms were free to be sold back and forth right away,so LGR data is good for toilet paper and not much else,and if you REALLY look at the new bull#### rules,you'll see that there's no firearms data being taken between individuals,something that was told to me by 3 different CFO agents,as for dealers taking data,they've been doing it for decades,nothing new there,sad that biggest fear mongering is by those trying to cash in..and the biggest fear mongering of them all is none other than the same National firearms organization that is supposed to work for us,but what they really want is more money donations,sad that we are our own worst enemy sometimes,

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    I'd love to know how many firearms were sold by retailers across Canada in the last 2 weeks.
    I doubt many were Actually in stock. Been slim pickings for 2 years.

Had all the stores Been full I bet it would have been way more.

I gotta feelin' Trudeau is going to get the last laugh. He's not as stupid as people give him credit for.
    I could not disagree with you more. Do you really think that any of the legislative changes that have been made, how the changes were enacted, how the idea came to be or the justifications for any decisions being made by the government came from Justin Trudeau personally???

Trudeau has shown his ass over and over again when trying to discuss current firearms legislation. The first time he discussed "gun control" and the Common Sense Firearms Legislation, he stated that under the "Common Sense" system, people were allowed to own fully automatic rifles and transport them in their vehicles to any location they wish, at any time they choose and without having to inform law enforcement at all.

This ignorant moron who believed his own tripe went on to explain to the "less informed" Canadians out there that this means anyone anywhere in Canada could carry their automatic weapons around in their vehicles, giving them access to these weapons during incidents of road rage and other tense situations, posing great risk to innocent citizens in the immediate area.

Trudeau knows virtually nothing about current firearms legislation and I refuse to believe that he came up with the scheme to shut down the House during the pandemic, provide misinformation to the public about the firearms used in the NS mass shooting incident, instilling fear through misinformation to opportunistically use this and recent mass shooting tragedies in the US (Las Vegas, Texas) and dig back into out own history, providing false information about the Polytechnic tragedy all to enact an emergency OIC to arbitrarily ban the firearms that the public would find to be the "most scary" and pose risk to everyone's safety. Do you really believe Trudeau to be the mastermind behind ANY of this???

Sure, Trudeau is happy to put on his most honest, good guy face and speak to the people about how deeply he cares about their safety and how he is willing to take on the low numbers of evil Canadian NRA members who take on the vastly minority role of narcissistic and violence loving gun owners who care more about their machine guns than innocent people's lives and will do what is necessary to keep everyone safe from these credible threats by disarming them, keeping military weapons out of their reach and giving them the power to demand we refer to them by the gender pronouns of their choice , which will transform them into loving and peaceful friends to us all, now that they are free of the evil that are Concervative Military Weapons in their possession! But doing so while understanding anything he is talking about at all? Not a chance in hell!

Pierre Elliott Trudeau was one of the extreme few Canadians in modern history to have a concealed carry permit and who carries a gun on his person. I wonder if his black faced crook of son condemns his own father's choices in this regard, it if he feels like only Daddy has the right to feel safe and have the ability to protect himself against the true threats to our safety. The people who carry prohibited firearms, brought to the country illegally, who possess high capacity magazines and are responsible for all of the shootings and firearms related homicides in out country? Damn I am so sick of this creep and his existence in our thoughts!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    The number of PAL holders is very accurate (just over 2.2 million)

The average number of firearm's that each PAL holder owns is wild guess and very likely grossly underestimated
    Forget his name, head of cssa. On video saying there are import documents for 27 million firearms, not counting domestic production like cooey, Lakefield, Lee Enfield. Believe at its height the LGR captured 9.7 million, lieberal math 100% compliance.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

With the old LGR data, and the new back door registry, he could keep the smelters runnin' for some time.
    Trudeau himself isn't anything other than a pretty face stuck in front of the cameras the people who actually make decisions. Listen to him answer questions in the HOC sometime. The wheel isn't turning and the hamster is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose762 View Post
    Trudeau himself isn't anything other than a pretty face stuck in front of the cameras the people who actually make decisions. Listen to him answer questions in the HOC sometime. The wheel isn't turning and the hamster is dead.
    People keep saying that he is good looking. I think he is just an average looking younger guy with long hair which is rare in Canadian politic. People give him too much credit for his looks.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Something tells me there are waaay more licensed gun owners than the Gubmint would like their sheep to know.
    Something tells me there are way more firearm owners than license owners
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    except the old LGR data even if it was still around,was useless the day the LGR got abolished since all those firearms were free to be sold back and forth right away,so LGR data is good for toilet paper
    At the very least it gives authorities a starting point at tracing a wanted weapon. So don't be surprised if they come a knockin' some day.

Quote Originally Posted by sillymike View Post
    I am 100 % sure. People stop following all those stupids laws.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by sillymike View Post
    Of course.

And I'm betting that someone who commits a crime with a firearm whilst unauthorized to possess firearms is going to get a lighter sentence for the same crime than if it was a PAL holder.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast