Thread: Thanks for the AWESOME service!!

Thanks for the AWESOME service!!

Just a shout out to Al, recently made a couple orders, and the experience was excellent!
    First order, I made an impulse buy and picked up a nice high end optic, I made the order before I went to bed. Woke up next morning and got a call from AL Flaherty to confirm my cc, and less than 3hrs from phone call, order was shipped out and picked up by shipper.
    Second order, ordered a new tripod and range finder over the weekend, everything got shipped out the following Monday.
    Also, on my first order, I picked up a new trigger for my 10/22, when I got it, the color didn't match the description, a quick email to AL and a return label was sent to me. No questions no Hassel, so I ended up opting for store credit.

Great service! Great speedy delivery, and no BS like some other retailers..

Will be buying more in the future, keep up the excellent work!
    Buy with confidence, buy at Al's 👍

Super GunNutz
    you're lucky.i've been waiting all week for them to ship a gun,no emails,no follow ups,nothing,it's just a lowly 22,i guess unless you spend big bucks,you stay at the back of the line,i wont be ordering from there again.
    i know they're busy,but they pick and choose who gets attention and who waits,

Phone calls go a long ways.

They were also excellent on my order of just ammo and had the best price with free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    you're lucky.i've been waiting all week for them to ship a gun,no emails,no follow ups,nothing,it's just a lowly 22,i guess unless you spend big bucks,you stay at the back of the line,i wont be ordering from there again.
    i know they're busy,but they pick and choose who gets attention and who waits,
    Are you referring to a non restricted purchase? If so I would call because I have never experienced them sitting for a week with an in stock item.