Thread: Go Big is Awsome!

Go Big is Awsome!

Just want to let everyone know, these guys work hard and don't mess around.
    Made a purchase for a new rifle a couple weeks ago. I must say these guys really know about customer care, had issues with my CC, but they put up with me and my emails trying to straighten things out with my CC company. Speedy email response, even after hours, never let me hanging and answered everything promptly. Rifle shipped out instantly after things sorted out 👍
    Made a second order, couple mags and a level, got shipped out next day amd to my door the following day after.

Super fast service with excellent customer service, I now find myself looking on there site for things to buy because the service was so good 👍😀

Great job guys!

My experiences with this shop has been some of the best service I could ask for. Top tier customer service and selection.
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedude003 View Post
    Just want to let everyone know, these guys work hard and don't mess around.
    Made a purchase for a new rifle a couple weeks ago. I must say these guys really know about customer care, had issues with my CC, but they put up with me and my emails trying to straighten things out with my CC company. Speedy email response, even after hours, never let me hanging and answered everything promptly. Rifle shipped out instantly after things sorted out 
    Made a second order, couple mags and a level, got shipped out next day amd to my door the following day after.

Super fast service with excellent customer service, I now find myself looking on there site for things to buy because the service was so good 

Great job guys!
    Thank you very much for the kind words and support!

Bespoke selection. Great customer service.
    Big shout out to Go Big Tactical for being a sponsor in the Rimfire PRS world. It matters!

I was lucky enough to win a Area 419 Rail Changer Bag at a local Outlaw Rimfire Match my first weekend out gifted by Team GBT. Superb piece of kit.

In this uncertain economy I’m glad there’s Canadian outfits that are still sending support to the organized sports.