Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shout Out to Tenda for how efficient they were on May 17th

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Shout Out to Tenda for how efficient they were on May 17th

I was late to the game on deciding what final rifle I wanted to purchase before the 18th. I called up Tenda at 3:30 on May 17th asking if there was any chance an order placed now would make the deadline. I was informed that due to the volume of sales it would be very unlikely that it would get processed before the cut off. I made the purchase anyway and took the risk.

I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved notification 4 hours later that the order had been completed and shipped out. I recieved my rifle 10.5 hours after placing my order.

Great work Tenda.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

I order online from Tenda. I had a small question on my order. I got answer to my e-mail within in minutes of it being sent and the order being adjusted within an hour of that. Shipping was fast and my shopping experience was outstanding. Thank you!

Order is delayed slightly from order Monday. (Just parts and pieces. Odds and ends.). Emailed Tenda inquiring if the holdup was them shipping others rifles or something on my end… received a response in less than an hour that they were swamped with the inflow of sales and are working best as they can. I understand completely, get the people what they ordered before the May 18 changes.

I guess I should have ordered from Tenda! I chose to order from ANOTHER place (which will be unnamed) - I phoned and they promised if I had the order in by 5:30 they would put it through. I got the order in my 5:30 but they did not keep their word. I got an email a day later saying they now needed both sides of my PAL and drivers license copy. I think all they did not ask for was a blood sample (that is a joke BTW). I immediately cancelled the order. Honestly, no big deal - it was just a $190 .22 for target shooting but still it bugged me that they promised but did not deliver. I am not naming the store because I am giving them a break because of the number of orders but I hate places that do not do what they say they will do. I just wished they were honest with me and I would have just got one off a CGNer instead and not tried to give them the business.

Again - to be clear - my experience was WITH ANOTHER STORE NOT Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ltarnasky View Post
    Order is delayed slightly from order Monday. (Just parts and pieces. Odds and ends.). Emailed Tenda inquiring if the holdup was them shipping others rifles or something on my end… received a response in less than an hour that they were swamped with the inflow of sales and are working best as they can. I understand completely, get the people what they ordered before the May 18 changes.
    I was wondering if businesses would triage orders on the 17th and prioritize those with firearms over those without.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Tenda rocks!

Placed an order on the 18th for an eotech. Still processing ...prob still swamped

CGN Regular
    I ordered a gun on April 28 and still never received it and send a few emails with no response

Quote Originally Posted by StrongandFree View Post
    I guess I should have ordered from Tenda! I chose to order from ANOTHER place (which will be unnamed) - I phoned and they promised if I had the order in by 5:30 they would put it through. I got the order in my 5:30 but they did not keep their word. I got an email a day later saying they now needed both sides of my PAL and drivers license copy. I think all they did not ask for was a blood sample (that is a joke BTW). I immediately cancelled the order. Honestly, no big deal - it was just a $190 .22 for target shooting but still it bugged me that they promised but did not deliver. I am not naming the store because I am giving them a break because of the number of orders but I hate places that do not do what they say they will do. I just wished they were honest with me and I would have just got one off a CGNer instead and not tried to give them the business.

Again - to be clear - my experience was WITH ANOTHER STORE NOT Tenda.
    There are only a small handful (like maybe two) stores that pre-May 18, asked for a copy of your PAL and driver's licence in buying guns and ammo, even in person...
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

They got an order out for me super fast too! I had to call and make changes and they still shipped out out that day.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    I ordered a gun on April 28 and still never received it and send a few emails with no response
    Is it shipped? Once it leaves it's out of their control eh
    CCFR, CSSA member!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast