Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shout Out to Tenda for how efficient they were on May 17th

I was in the store last week buying some beginner reloading equipment. The store employee that served me was very knowledgeable and helpful. I should have go his name.

CGN Regular
    I ordered a jr carbine on April 28 payed $1275.00 and have been waiting for it in the mail.I email them three time asking for tracking number with no response,so I finally got a response today that they need another $45.00!for insurance and extra for shipping.It said free shipping I order many guns to my post office and had free shipping.Now they want me to take pictures of drivers license and pal and gun will now fall under the May 18 government registration.They had a month to let me know this and I had many chances to buy the gun somewhere else,so I said cancel the order and put my money back on my credit card.what pisses me off the most is I really wanted this gun but lost out on it because they want me to buy it now under the new registration system.I will never deal with this company again
    Last edited by jakebrake; 05-25-2022 at 01:30 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It's a hit and miss. They have to get their inventory organized and match it with what is available online. I also have the impression that one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

CGN Regular
    Ive had nothing but great experiences with them

I ordered a boat load of ammo on the 13th and it was delivered on the 24th.

Sometimes they are a bit slow on shipping but I've never had to reach out or prompt them - order is processing? It will get here and it will be what I ordered.

Multiple orders with Tenda myself. As others mention, sometimes it takes a while to go from Processing to Shipped but I am usually not in a rush. Good prices and free shipping so I am ok with a small wait. Never had issues, even returned a product I didn't like and got refund quickly credited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    They used to be so much better. Every time I make an order with them now there is always an extra charge for overweight/ oversize shipping and it doesn’t matter what it is, even a 22 handgun lol
    I haven’t been ordering much from them lately

Bought my restricted on the 27 of May. OKed by the CFO on the 30th of May. Have the reg card. Still waiting. They say they are very busy. I bought before the turds announcement.
    M.V.R.R.C. Member
    Never underestimate the consequences of celebrity and money worshippers. i.e. Trump (Gone) and Trudeau (Next). Same.
    Yes, another proud union man.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_ns View Post
    Bought my restricted on the 27 of May. OKed by the CFO on the 30th of May. Have the reg card. Still waiting. They say they are very busy. I bought before the turds announcement.
    I heard they listed many guns on their site which weren't available. I am just eating my popcorn here and see what happens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123