Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BIG Bushnell Mail-In REBATES - TRS-25 starting from $79.77

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    To be honest I have never received a rebate from any of these offered be it bushnell savage browning or the ammo rebates I have ever submitted I never once ever received a rebate so I don’t even bother. I get my save it’s by purchasing my optics straight out of the states. Hell I wanted a new Burris rt6 scope and ordered from the states was still half what I would have paid before taxes in Canada and yes that’s even after exchange rates
    Where do you order from? I need an optic mount that can not be found in Canada.

CGN Regular
    My last Bushnell rebate was a prepaid MasterCard that didn’t work.

My last Bushnell scope was a faulty one. To their credit, Bushnell replaced it free of charge - with a model that was way cheaper than the model I bought.

Lesson learned, duly noted.

Order e this last scop from brownells

Quote Originally Posted by 99Solutions View Post
    My last Bushnell rebate was a prepaid MasterCard that didn’t work.

My last Bushnell scope was a faulty one. To their credit, Bushnell replaced it free of charge - with a model that was way cheaper than the model I bought.

Lesson learned, duly noted.
    Don’t even get me going with bushnell warranty just sent in a bushnell elite with broken cross hair scope did not have a mark on it. They said scope was no longer covered under warranty and that it had been damaged due to missuse. and offered e me a piece of #### legend 3x9 at a discount. There discount just happens to be 100.00 more than what I can purchase the same cheap legend at my local Canadian tire for. Bushnell sucks in Canada I have been slowly replacing all my bushnell optics for other brands as there warranty in Canada sucks big time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post
    Just be aware the TR26 only comes with the high mount, you would have to buy a separate low mount depending on your application.
    That’s what I was worried about as I’m not sure what I’ll use this on …. I’ve always just used open sights except a scope on an old hunting rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    That’s what I was worried about as I’m not sure what I’ll use this on …. I’ve always just used open sights except a scope on an old hunting rifle.
    The Bushnell TRS-25 HiRise has the removable riser. That gives you the option of removing it and mounting it low directly onto the rail.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post
    The Bushnell TRS-25 HiRise has the removable riser. That gives you the option of removing it and mounting it low directly onto the rail.
    I already ordered the trs-26 … face palm lol

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    I already ordered the trs-26 … face palm lol
    It’s been a rough few years…treat yourself…order the TRS-25 too lol

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    I can't find full terms anywhere for this like it says see the bushnell website
    At bottom, see Canada Promotions: https://www.bushnell.com/bu-promotions.html

Quote Originally Posted by crcraswell View Post
    At bottom, see Canada Promotions: https://www.bushnell.com/bu-promotions.html
    Those aren't the promo conditions like what are listed for the usa stuff. Like this for the ones currently running https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/...o/17/251/Terms

https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/EN/US/Home/Brand/17
    Last edited by sogone2day; 05-30-2022 at 09:17 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast