BIG Bushnell Mail-In REBATES - TRS-25 starting from $79.77

No clarification, that's disappointing. Sounds like I would have to fill out a form, mail it and hope for the best? Not a chance, that's too bad as I would probably grab a dozen sights for the discounted price.

No clarification, that's disappointing. Sounds like I would have to fill out a form, mail it and hope for the best? Not a chance, that's too bad as I would probably grab a dozen sights for the discounted price.

Its all on bushnell website link is on the first page. Mail in invoice/receipt upc i believe and wait 4 to 6 weeks for the rebate card

To be honest I have never received a rebate from any of these offered be it bushnell savage browning or the ammo rebates I have ever submitted I never once ever received a rebate so I don’t even bother. I get my save it’s by purchasing my optics straight out of the states. Hell I wanted a new Burris rt6 scope and ordered from the states was still half what I would have paid before taxes in Canada and yes that’s even after exchange rates

I was in the same boat until a few years ago. Bass pro had Federal black pack .22lr 1600 round cases on sale for $79.99 with a $25 mail in rebate. I bought 5 cases and submitted the rebates. To my surprise I received a check a few months later for $125 US !!!! . Aside from this, I have never received anything back lol

Is there a reasonably priced low mount for the TRS-26?

I'd like to know this as well.

Apparently it takes an Aimpoint T-1 pattern mount. But all of the available options appear to be QD and from big name manufacturer's, and will cost more than this optic (after the rebate).

Bushnell makes one and it isn't costly, but I've only seen it on the Bushnell US website.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between the TRS Highrise and the TRS Trophy, aside from the obvious mounting height setup.

Both red dots look identical on the surface, but for some reason the one without the riser is more expensive.
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Or are they 2 different dots as far as the inner workings are concerned?

Back
Top Bottom