Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BIG Bushnell Mail-In REBATES - TRS-25 starting from $79.77

Id like that thank you guys for including the info for the rebate in the box

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Id like that thank you guys for including the info for the rebate in the box
    Dang you got a form? I gotta go print one off.

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Dang you got a form? I gotta go print one off.
    Yea it was in the box. made it super easy

No clarification, that's disappointing. Sounds like I would have to fill out a form, mail it and hope for the best? Not a chance, that's too bad as I would probably grab a dozen sights for the discounted price.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    No clarification, that's disappointing. Sounds like I would have to fill out a form, mail it and hope for the best? Not a chance, that's too bad as I would probably grab a dozen sights for the discounted price.
    Its all on bushnell website link is on the first page. Mail in invoice/receipt upc i believe and wait 4 to 6 weeks for the rebate card

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Its all on bushnell website link is on the first page. Mail in invoice/receipt upc i believe and wait 4 to 6 weeks for the rebate card
    Yeah, I gathered that by now. I don't want to end up like the other guys who got cards that didn't work or got nothing. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    To be honest I have never received a rebate from any of these offered be it bushnell savage browning or the ammo rebates I have ever submitted I never once ever received a rebate so I don’t even bother. I get my save it’s by purchasing my optics straight out of the states. Hell I wanted a new Burris rt6 scope and ordered from the states was still half what I would have paid before taxes in Canada and yes that’s even after exchange rates
    I was in the same boat until a few years ago. Bass pro had Federal black pack .22lr 1600 round cases on sale for $79.99 with a $25 mail in rebate. I bought 5 cases and submitted the rebates. To my surprise I received a check a few months later for $125 US !!!! . Aside from this, I have never received anything back lol
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    ... fill out a form, mail it and hope for the best?...
    Now that I think about it, I've never had a problem getting any mail in rebate, including several from Bushnell.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Is there a reasonably priced low mount for the TRS-26?
    I'd like to know this as well.

Apparently it takes an Aimpoint T-1 pattern mount. But all of the available options appear to be QD and from big name manufacturer's, and will cost more than this optic (after the rebate).

Bushnell makes one and it isn't costly, but I've only seen it on the Bushnell US website.

So we need to cut out the upc from the box and and send that in to. I wish bushy would go the digital route. Oh well gues will see what happens.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast