BIG Bushnell Mail-In REBATES - TRS-25 starting from $79.77

Dante Sports

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
BUSHNELL AND CHAMPION MAIL-IN REBATES!
Bushnell and Champion are offering some great mail-in rebates on select products until June 15th
You can view the details to all the promotions HERE

All promo prices below are AFTER the mail in rebate

Bushnell TRS-25 Hi-Rise
PROMO $79.77

Reg. $179.77
After $65 MIR
TRS-25-HI-RISE.jpg

Bushnell TRS-25 Trophy
PROMO $109.77

Reg. $189.77
After $40 MIR
TRS-25-TROPHY.jpg

Bushnell AR TRS-26
PROMO $109.77

Reg. $209.77
After $100 MIR
TRS-26.jpg

Champion Workhorse Electronic Trap Clay Target Thrower
PROMO $304.77
Reg. $419.95
After $65 MIR
40916.jpg

25% OFF Bushnell RX-100 and RX-250 Reflex Sights

Up to $50.00 back on select Bushnell Rangefinders

Attachments

• TRS-25-TROPHY.jpg
    TRS-25-TROPHY.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3,616
  • TRS-25-HI-RISE.jpg
    TRS-25-HI-RISE.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 3,630
  • TRS-26.jpg
    TRS-26.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 3,621
  • 40916.jpg
    40916.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,583
Just an FYI.. you are paying tax on the entire amount.. so the TRS25 comes out to about 120-130 after rebate depending on where you get it from.. still a good price

I should of thought first. If i ordered 2 do i get 2 rebates or is there a limit? Can't find the canada terms on the bushnell website.

It says on rebate form “Model(s) Purchased:”

The plural should indicate you’re able to qualify for multiple rebates. I don’t see anything saying you can’t anywhere in the terms.

It says on rebate form “Model(s) Purchased:”

The plural should indicate you’re able to qualify for multiple rebates. I don’t see anything saying you can’t anywhere in the terms.

Only reading on the united states terms/ other forum says others up to certain $ amount per person or household. I ordered but asked for cancelation which i hate doing.

I can't find full terms anywhere for this like it says see the bushnell website

On the RXS rebate form it says “ SEE BACK FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.”
I take the “back” to mean the second page that you fill out. The terms are listed there at the bottom.

I think the red dot rebate form should have had the same clause and it was probably just an error saying refer to Bushnell.com cause, yeah, there are no terms and conditions there at all.

To be honest I have never received a rebate from any of these offered be it bushnell savage browning or the ammo rebates I have ever submitted I never once ever received a rebate so I don’t even bother. I get my save it’s by purchasing my optics straight out of the states. Hell I wanted a new Burris rt6 scope and ordered from the states was still half what I would have paid before taxes in Canada and yes that’s even after exchange rates

Back
Top Bottom